Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

I have a problem with GCAM. For some reason it isn't allowing me to spectate every player. Just about 10-15.

EDIT: Right now, the server is 24 players but the list only shows 11.

Ok so i assume for my server or maybe everyone's, these files must be packed in a PBO and then placed in my MPmissions folder?

Just setup a new server after a format and now I'm getting the script restriction 47 again for pressing "O". I added JoSchaap's line additions to my script.txt and I still get kicked for the same restriction. I looked up the kick in my script.log file and i got this:
_isAdmin=(serverCommandAvailable"#kick");
_uid = (getPlayerUID vehicle player);
if (("
18.01.2013 10:36:37: Lennox (192.168.1.118:2316) 3029c6f50a6c259d622ad02e221cac26 - #47 "_OC select 3) ) then { _ma_dr = false };
};

I am stumped! Please help!

Hi I managed to get this working without getting kicked :). But I have a problem I cant get more then 1 admin to log into the server now when one is logged in the other cant anyway to help please?

Is it possible to sort the list of Player alphabetically? I tried to use lbSort but I cannot find the control to apply it to...
I now can see that it is sorted by player distance to each other. You'll have to know that :p

Stealthninja, when you first join the server in the lobby, click the server control buttion in the bottom left corner to sign in as admin. After that, launch the mission and you should be able to use it if you added your player ID properly to the gcam

Do I have to login in the chat? Like #login (password)

Or do I need to go into server control and do it. Because I already tried doing #login (password).

It must be server control. Make sure that you you followed your gcam install instructions to add your player ID to the admin list. Only the Player ID's that you manually put in will be allowed to use the tool.

Hi I managed to get this working without getting kicked :). But I have a problem I cant get more then 1 admin to log into the server now when one is logged in the other cant anyway to help please?

There are people on here who can't get it to work without being kicked, care to share your fix?

Back