Spectator Tools for Admins! DOWNLOAD + INSTALLATION (GCAM)

I got this working but now I get hit for a shit load of battle eye restrictions. Even after uploading the packaged scripts.txt that they released a few days ago. Battle Eye hates me :p

Hey 3dJoker, I have this in my init.sqf , at the top, what have you got that's different?

Cheers...

Code:
/*   
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

dayZ_instance = 007;    //The instance
hiveInUse    =    true;
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//start spectating
execVM "initSpec.sqf";

Code:
/* 
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","DayZ_loadingScreen"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 1;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//start spectating
execVM "initSpec.sqf";

what map are you running? that 7 beside dayZ_instance = bothers me if your running chernarus, it should be a 1

did you put 007 there just "because"? the number there should match whatever the database number is for that map.

That script restriction will not go away , I've added !"initSpec.sqf" !"gcam\gcam.sqf" just to be on the safe side and that still doesn't stop the error :(

added: I've even gone through each error and removed that line, but it just seems to be going backwards, 44, 43, 42.. it never bloody ends!!!!!!

try this, just to see if it goes away. When you get an error for a number a number, the line you have to correct is usualy 2 lines after. So if you get an error for 45, you would want to change 47 from a 5 to a 1.

For you though man, I would just write down each error line your egtting and do that number +2 more. so if you are getting an error for 45 change line 45 from 5 to 1 and also 46 and 47 the same way.

just keep doing this until it stops. might get tedious but thats all i can think of for you to try for now until a pro helps ya out.

if it continues to do it even after you change it to a 1 then you are missing something in you scripts.txt file or you are changing the wrong one.

Got it working by removing a couple more lines.. But when I'm in game even without the O button pressed , it lags . My screen stutters every 2-3 seconds. My other players notice it too. Put my old map back and the stutter is gone. Oh well, only 2 days of trying to get it to work only to find that it's never to be...

Oh how we laughed.. lol

i having a lot of lagging chopping screen when i use it?

This is what I'm saying . I've even stripped out all my custom code and the dam thing lags like crazy! Even my players are telling me they get this chopping jittering effect. It's almost like the script is constantly pulling even when the user isn't logged in as admin :(

Has this been updated for the new server package and 1.7.5.1?

EDIT: Sorry , this was meant for the other dude.. Clicked the wrong reply button...

Check that you've got your bliss number listed in the instance part in the init file... Other than that tell me what's wrong and I'll do my best, I've got dayz.st server and it took me ages to get it working.. But it does, eventually ;)

Players experience no lag, but gcam is lagging for me pretty hard when I try to use it :/

It lags really bad any user with a low end GPU. i.e people with laptops or older pc's in general. Would be nice to see this tool in a more simpler form, i.e just one view from 2 meters above player with option to view inventory .. no fancy stuff , then you'd see the lag drop!

Can anyone help me get this installed on my DayZ.st server? D: I'm desperate. Been trying for hours.

Check that you've got your bliss number listed in the instance part in the init file... Other than that tell me what's wrong and I'll do my best, I've got dayz.st server and it took me ages to get it working.. But it does, eventually ;)

Back