Starting a Taviana 2.0 Server

alekong

Hello my favourite taviana 2.0 server shut down and turned into epoch.
I want to start a server with my favourite scripts and such and want to hire an admin to setup the scripts I want.

I'm buying a 50 slot from HFBservers.com and want to hire someone to install some scripts for me. Or as payment you can stay admin on the server.

If you're interested please reply or pm me. If this is the wrong section please move the thread.

Thanks!

I would like to have a skype conversation about the plans I have for the server if possible.

Last edited:
You're better off hosting an Epoch Taviana server :)
That way you have the best of both worlds, Epoch is hugely popular and people who just want Tavi can ignore all the Epoch features.

I'd also advise against HFB, we had one and once you hit 25 players or more it becomes unplayable through lag

You're better off hosting an Epoch Taviana server :)
That way you have the best of both worlds, Epoch is hugely popular and people who just want Tavi can ignore all the Epoch features.

I'd also advise against HFB, we had one and once you hit 25 players or more it becomes unplayable through lag

Which host do you recommend then?
The epoch features such as base creating and stuff really messes up my fps whereof vanilla taviana with some custom scripts works fine.
So that's why I want the original with some tweaks

Well i've tried HFB and Dayz.st, both were laggy when you have more than 20 players.
I would advise geting a 25-30 slot server to get you started, get some donations in and then get a dedicated server :)

or go dedicated from the start, if you're serious about running a server this is your best option in the long run.

I can point you in the direction of some good EU hosts, where you wanting the server location ?

Well i've tried HFB and Dayz.st, both were laggy when you have more than 20 players.
I would advise geting a 25-30 slot server to get you started, get some donations in and then get a dedicated server :)

or go dedicated from the start, if you're serious about running a server this is your best option in the long run.

I can point you in the direction of some good EU hosts, where you wanting the server location ?

Yeah sure please do.
Somewhere in EU preferably either NL or GER

I have mine with http://www.online.net/en
I'm using this > http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-classic

Including the windows license it costs me £42 per month.

For Germany try Hetzner.de
For the Netherlands try leaseweb.com - they also do German hosting
or OVH.co.uk plus soyoustart.co.uk include free DDOS protection

Looks good enough. But I have literally no idea on how to set anything up. I would have to read a ton of guides and stuff, and it would be easier if a veteran could do it in a much shorter time, and probably have it a lot easier making it work.

So I'm still looking for someone to help me.

It's actully really simple to do, BEC is the biggest fuck on.
Hit me up with a message if you go dedicated, i'll walk you through it :)

Back