Starting My First Server Big Ideas

Kflo

After playing on dayz for a long time now. I know or at least think I know what would make a perfect server. So I am considering starting my own Cherno server. Before I even launch the server I wanted everything PERFECT and I know what add-ons I am looking for. By profession by trade is I.T. but I wondering how hard it would be to have the follownig things on my server.

-towing
-base building
-smelting
-auto refuel
-remove car parts
-A.I. (would like to have bandit and survivor A.I. roaming the map and also set-up "camps" for both where they have their own area they dont travel far from. Say 200 meters.
-I'd like to set up a custom number of vechicles and helis also plans if posible and the osprey
-animated heli crashes
-full death messages

I was planning on going with this host: http://www.vilayer.com/gameinfo/dayz-package.html

Just did a google serach for dazy server hosting and picked them cause they looked the best. If you have another sugesstion that would be beter for me feel free to post it. I am in New York. Server would run on 4 day hours 2 night hours cycle with restarts every 4 hours.

The main thing though i want to do is add the Weapons and some of the vechicles from Rmod 2.1 WITHOUT having to run that on the server? Is there a way to add them by hand? Which I am more than glad to do doesnt matter how long it would take. I'd also want theose guys to be added to the custom loot table to have change to spawn also.

Lastly I'd like to be able to create custom clan bases for clans and drop them in the map. Again I am pretty I.T. savy. Would this e tough to do. Most of what i want this host provides some of the things I listed arent mentioned.

Also are this guys out there that will add these things to my server for fee if I needed the help?

Thanks in advance guys

Back