Static Death

Bjornsin

running epoch 1.0.2.4 and my static weapons, mostly AA, are killing people who get in them. 1.0.2.3 did not have this prob, anyone know how I might fix this?

"//Check for hackers" \n
" {" \n
"if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1))) then {" \n
"diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
"_x setDamage 1;" \n
"};" \n
" } forEach allUnits;" \n
"" \n

This is how that line looks now? what should I do so that it is commented out?

Are you adding these via the editor? I see your code is set up with DZAI. Add this line to the object and you don't need to comment out the hack check:
_this setVariable ["DZAI",1,true];

Yea im using notepad ++, so i just need to make DZAI look like that above and it wont kill for that? what if i setDamage o in the line after KILLING A HACKER. If what you added works though then I will gladly do that, thanks Hertizch

I havent tried anything yet but it looks like you meant add this code to each static object, is that correct? I might just comment out the hacker one because I wouldn't know where to change that info for each object
_this setVariable ["DZAI",1,true];

If i comment out all those lines except for the last ones, will they have any effect on my server missions or AI?

Forgot about this... Then just comment out that code from the 3rd post. It wont affect your missions or AI!

Back