Storage boxes

when you made the entries in to your data base did you click instert at the top or did you copy ?
if you did not insert then they will not work. if you did then make this a new deployable USOrdnanceBox_EP1,
i also has issues with the USBasic ammo box but the ordinance box works fine for me! try that and after its spawned in keep you dp open in your back ground and put an item in it alt+tab to your DB and refresh and see if the item is listed in the inventory. sorry i took so long to respond i was on my way to work when you posted last! anyways if you need help hit me up on the forums ill do my best.

be sure to delete the old instance deployable usbasic ammo box as all it will do is cause unwanted clutter in your DB and youll have a box on the server that will not work also make sure your server is shut daown when you make all these changes or it may break your data base and also they wont work unless server is off when you make the changes.

I indeed clicked insert (i think you mean that with instert, in german it's Einfügen). So i will try this with the other box. Keep you updated.

FYI your tables look good exactly like mine so i think you did that right as well but double check all your work as i had all the same problems you are having.

yeah i dontr speak or read german... sorry... you did add the items to the proper SQL files in your Dayz_server.PBO right? if not you need to

yes. USammboxwhateverclassname right behind TentStorage in playSync and update nerbyobject

Now it works :D. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH. With this USOrdnanceBox_EP1 it woks just fine.

*edit* but do you have any idea how much a box can take?

it can hold arund 80 diff items now take note that if you have lets say 80 m4A1 that only counts as 1 item... its not measured in units say like the tens or cars but if you have over 80 diff items in a bo it will error out... mark said this isn his original post... there is another box that works that would be the 5.56 small ammo box its an ammo tin but i cant find the class name for it now let me get home tomorrow and i will post that one as well

YOU CAN TRY but im not sure if your DB can handle it besides why woulrd you want 500 M4A1 an was they spawn pretty good ont he map anyways... lol

der shadow, if you boxes are not saving then perhaps you missed a step in the process... i do not have the problem with them not saving... well i did but i was using an incorrect class for the boxes... only cirtain ones will work for example i know that USOrdnanceBox_EP1 works like a champ there is another that works... i havent expiramented alot with it so its tough to say what others will work ill do some expiramenting and get back to you guys

Is it possible to set the Ammobox indestructable? And if yes, can anyone tell me how?
thanks J3T

Back