[Suggestion] Add Epoch Foods and Drinks

Vampire

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
You have the epoch config adding bars, but not the food and drinks.

Here's a list of classnames.
Code:
ItemSodaRabbit
ItemSodaMtngreen
ItemSodaR4z0r
ItemSodaClays
ItemSodaSmasht
ItemSodaDrwaste
ItemSodaLemonade
ItemSodaLvg
ItemSodaMzly
FoodBioMeat
FoodCanGriff
FoodCanBadguy
FoodCanBoneboy
FoodCanCorn
FoodCanCurgon
FoodCanDemon
FoodCanFraggleos
FoodCanHerpy
FoodCanOrlok
FoodCanPowell
FoodCanTylers
FoodPumpkin
FoodSunFlowerSeed

Exempting RedBull, Orange Sherbet, and Mountain Dew since they sell for a lot, and exempting the fish.

Sure, I can add these items to the Epoch config. If you feel there are any other miscellaneous items that could be added in for "flavor" and not unbalancing to gameplay please also list their classnames and I'll add them in with the next update.

The reason the Epoch config is somewhat barebones is that I'm unable to test Epoch on my test "server" for more than 10-15 minutes at a time before it begins to overheat. Epoch is unusually demanding on low-end hardware.

Also forgot to mention that Epoch has changed classnames for Hatchets and Matchboxes.

Hatchets no longer have a right click "gather wood". They must be held and then right clicked.
To make a fire you right click the wood pile now, and it's placed using the Epoch building system. There's no right click menu on matches anymore.

If you find the old classnames on AI it allows you to avoid these new systems. You also would be unable to sell them.
The new classnames are:
Code:
ItemHatchet_DZE
ItemMatchbox_DZE

The next update will replace the hatchet and matchbox classnames with their Epoch equivalents. Thanks for the heads-up.

Back