[Support] Dayz Epoch Origins

do you know if the pda is currently working with the missions like origins, and how to disable to random roaming zombies

Hello there
I have a problem it is impossible to unlock the stronghold, garages, houses ....
no menu to unlock.
problem in sector B no Truck loot.

Can you help me?

Hello there
I have a problem it is impossible to unlock the stronghold, garages, houses ....
no menu to unlock.
problem in sector B no Truck loot.

Can you help me?

The stronghold and menu options for the houses are brought up via functions. There is no truck loot at the moment. I am going a different route with sector B because not everyone can direct database edit.

thank you.
is it possible to integrate, hydraulic pump, electric circuits?
is also possible to integrate the Zombie and Alien origins?

I have problems with traders menu, players access the trader with roulette, apparai menu and disappear

Got a question on the battle eye filter
I added the !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" at the end of the publicvariable.txt . Also changed the set this to false (_VTC = false;) in the ahconfig.sqf file. (only place I found it)

Still with having Admin powers I get kicked . with error "publicvariable.txt restriction #0"

Any Idea's why this may be happening.
Thanks in advance

Also a question here

5. place secbveh.sql in the same directory as your batch file.

Where do I get this file? I see it nowhere :-/

I could not find that file either , but the server is up and running with a few minor problems.

1. The stronghold does not save the ChardID . they all set to "0" and anyone can unlock them .
2. The sleep option does not work in there also.
3. Keep getting kicked for the "publicvariable.txt restriction #0" when placing a origins home.even with Still having Admin powers I get kicked (for now the BE filter it's just deleted until a fix can be done.)

Also are you going to add AI in IVAN's lab & reinforced metal in a future update ? Would be kool to get the excivator to build the dirt walls. Great job so for on this mod.

Got a question on the battle eye filter
I added the !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" at the end of the publicvariable.txt . Also changed the set this to false (_VTC = false;) in the ahconfig.sqf file. (only place I found it)

Still with having Admin powers I get kicked . with error "publicvariable.txt restriction #0"

Any Idea's why this may be happening.
Thanks in advance

"Afraid" what I did in my battleye files was put this line _VTC = false after !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" in the filters on the first line and I don't get kicked. Try that and see what happens.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what, but when I try to join my server I get stuck at "Requesting Authentication" and then "Retrying Authentication" and then I get kicked back to the lobby. Plz help

can you paste bin your arma rpt file then we can see what errors you are getting.
Sorry I responded so late. I fixed the problem. My handcuff script was to blame. :D got it to work now. I reinstalled it and added my addons one by one and the handcuff script was causing it.

Back