[Support] Dayz Epoch Origins

I just recently purchased Infistar antihacks and followed the installation instructions exactly, but when I attempt to join the server I get stuck at requesting authentication and then retrying authentication. If anyone could assist me in the installation process any help would be greatly appreciated. Link to rpt log. http://pastebin.com/RYAisj1B

Hello, Fantastic work OP, but I do have one problem and I cant seem to resolve it no matter what I do. Im sure its an issue with the variables but I see no one else has mentioned this .
When building the buildables they spawn ok and everything functions fine until a few seconds after it spawns then it will disappear. Any insight into this would be great please as this is one of the main reasons I choose to use your pack.
Thanks man and awesome work.

Any Idea for such errors?

18:35:23 Cannot create entity with abstract type US_Soldier_SniperH_EP1 (scope = private?)
18:35:23 Cannot create entity with abstract type TK_Soldier_Spotter_EP1 (scope = private?)
18:35:26 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
18:35:26 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
18:35:29 Cannot create entity with abstract type TK_Soldier_Spotter_EP1 (scope = private?)
18:35:29 Cannot create entity with abstract type BAF_Soldier_Sniper_W (scope = private?)
18:35:29 Cannot create entity with abstract type TK_Soldier_EP1 (scope = private?)
18:35:29 Cannot create entity with abstract type TK_Soldier_Spotter_EP1 (scope = private?)
18:35:29 Cannot create entity with abstract type TK_INS_Soldier_Sniper_EP1 (scope = private?)

Since the new Arma Update to 125548 version , When ever a house/garage/stronghold is placed it disappears with in seconds. Was working fine withh the exception of Strongholds loosing the character ID and resetting it to "0" after a few restarts . Is anyone else having this problem? Or may KNow how to fix this.

Thank You

I got this error when trying to import the .sql

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 23
[Err] --
-- Database: `origins`
--

--
-- Functions
--
CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` FUNCTION `DeleteNonKeyVehicles`() RETURNS int(11)
BEGIN
DELETE FROM
`Object_DATA`
WHERE
`Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <> 0
AND `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <= 12500
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Tent%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Locked'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Land%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Cinder%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Wood%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE 'Metal%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT LIKE '%Storage%'
AND `Object_DATA`.`Classname` NOT IN ('OutHouse_DZ', 'GunRack_DZ', 'WorkBench_DZ', 'Sandbag1_DZ', 'FireBarrel_DZ', 'DesertCamoNet_DZ', 'StickFence_DZ', 'LightPole_DZ', 'DeerStand_DZ', 'ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ', 'Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ', 'Hedgehog_DZ', 'FuelPump_DZ', 'Fort_RazorWire', 'SandNest_DZ', 'ForestCamoNet_DZ', 'Fence_corrugated_DZ', 'CanvasHut_DZ', 'Generator_DZ')
AND FindVehicleKeysCount(Object_DATA.CharacterID) = 0;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

OBS: I'm using Navicat

Last edited:
I got some errors at first also..Something with the Functions part gave me errors..So If you know how to read the SQL file that was in his folder , I Did section by section . excluding the functions ...(all ready had that included in my DB)

Since the new Arma Update to 125548 version , When ever a house/garage/stronghold is placed it disappears with in seconds. Was working fine withh the exception of Strongholds loosing the character ID and resetting it to "0" after a few restarts . Is anyone else having this problem? Or may KNow how to fix this.

Thank You

I have the same issue. When I checked the RPT file it says it cannot save to hive. We will probably have to wait for the next server update to get that fixed unless someone knows of a fix for it.

Is this the thread? - http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13056-release-dayz-epoch-origins/page-11

That's the only code I saw referring to it. I'm at a lost still as to what the fix is. :D

v 2.6 - Just fixes related to the new steam patch.
[Fix] Converted scripts to new steam patch 125548.
[Fix] Bug with one of the crates spawning empty.
[Fix] Converted stronghold to new steam ID system.
[Fix] Converted houses to new steam ID system.
[Fix] Fixed an error with mission.sqm

Download the new set of files and replace them with yours. That's the fix he's talking about. :p

The houses are staying now, I have the option to unlock them. When do though, I get kicked - Public Variable Restriction #0

I don't use infastar

Back