[Support] ESS

Would be nice to know what exactly this line means:
Code:
["British Soldier","Soldier1_DZ",["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo"],"",[],[],0,0],

What i expect and what i dont know
Code:
["ClassName","SkinOfClass",["...magazines field..."],["...weapon field..."],"...backpack...",[?],[?],..viplevel..,..humanity..],
What are these "?"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
*Any fix for broken leg for halo spawn, if the player open the parachute less than 200 meters of the ground he breaks his leg and is bleeding while still in the air.
or a auto open parachute before this happened.

--
how i make, after players die go directly to class selection??
(no more lobby after dead.)

Last edited:
Would be nice to know what exactly this line means:
Code:
["British Soldier","Soldier1_DZ",["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo"],"",[],[],0,0],

What i expect and what i dont know
Code:
["ClassName","SkinOfClass",["...magazines field..."],["...weapon field..."],"...backpack...",[?],[?],..viplevel..,..humanity..],
What are these "?"

Thanks in advance.

please read the topic before ask.
http://opendayz.net/threads/release-ess-enhanced-spawn-selection.19998/
23tiHh3.png

Hi,
I am using single currency with banking but after installing ESS the check wallet does not work anymore when i use it it will add the coins ingame but not in the database only after selling or buying something it updates in the database

Hi,
I am using single currency with banking but after installing ESS the check wallet does not work anymore when i use it it will add the coins ingame but not in the database only after selling or buying something it updates in the database
read the big red letters above your post

I have also tried the new ESS but it gives me the same problem.

check the install again, make sure u followed the server side steps. and make sure you installed the right versions, being overwatch 1.8 or the other one up in the install.. i had some issues before with that. just did the wrong install.

Back