Tavi map glitches

termy

Hi, im running a dayz.st server with a bliss database.

I have succesfully edit.ed my map several times and added in lots of new building, bases and weapon caches, but ive come across a few problems i need help with. All my updates have been done through the mission.pbo files and all work ok except for these glitches.
When i add gates, it seems after every restart, a new gate gets added in, so i have to open multiple gates. On my base i now have to open 6 gates lol. is there a way to fix this?
Also i have added weapon caches and vehicle service points, but when you try to access them, its almost impossible to get it to come up in the in game menu. I was told that this could be due to anti hack but i have not installed such script nor can i find it in my database.
I would love to sort these small problems out and would be very grateful for some help. I am new to running a dayz server and scripting but i have managed very well over this past month.

Many thanks
Termy

I have another problem for you all to ignore too. I cant believe that a community of this size and no one can shed a be of light of the matter.
Any way, ive added some vehicle parts to my base via the map editor, but when i pick them up, they show i have them in my inventory but they are also still on the floor.

Help, plz???

Back