Taviana 3.0 Update

Looks like thanks to sharkking's awesome work and collaboration, work has officially begun on Tavi 3.0 releasing on DZC. (W/ exemplary work from sharkking bringing DayZ Mod in Tavi current)
lol.
Lets talk again when there actually is a release, shall we?

any word if it will be up to date with 1.8 or higher? i was just about to switch my map to get the new updates been on tavi for over 6 months on my server

unfortunately my whole family got infected with the flu. Therefore i have actually very limmited time to post.
The 3.0 is still WIP. Currently i am updating the loot tables to fit 1.8.0.3 release of dayz. We will also have a more or less revival of other wrecks spawning with own lottables and chances (hig military, military, civilian and industrial).

More to come soon

I really think Sharkking needs to go back to his own mod. At least there was progress there. That's just my opinion though and it doesn't mean much.

Color me cynical, but I don't believe anyone has continued to work on Tavi 3.0 once they've been contacted by Hicks.

wi0klFS.png

sharkking is fine, I took him fishing just last weekend out at Hicks' place on Lake Tahoe.

Is he wearing cement boots now that he got too close to hicks?

Only reason I can think of that he can't take 10 seconds to write a forum post updating us on progress :)

Just get Taviana updated to the latest 1.8.0.3 code and get it released onto DZC. It would be nice to have new additions, but those can all come later. The only important thing right now is to get the update to DZC.

Just get Taviana updated to the latest 1.8.0.3 code and get it released onto DZC. It would be nice to have new additions, but those can all come later. The only important thing right now is to get the update to DZC.

Last time I spoke to sharkking was about the loot tables for 1.8.0.3, so I don't think he's being distracted making flying clan bases.

Back