Tents/Vehicles not updating when servers are hived

Gorsy

Valued Member!
So guys, if anyone can help. I would much appreciate it

Basically, I have hived 3 servers together, so surivors and profile will write to database 1

I have then edited the hive.ini and set objects to true

;That means that the Object Table must be on this other database
Use = true

;The settings here have the same meaning as in [Database], and are only used if the setting above is set to true
Type = MySQL
Host = ###.###.###.##
Port = ####
Database = dayz_overwatch2
Username = ####
Password = ####

(I have blanked out the details for obvious security reasons.) But this does still not work. It dosnt seem to update tents/vehicles to database 2.

Any Ideas?

Gorsy

Seeing as no reply. another idea i had was to try setting the mission pbo of server 3, to instance 3. Now i was wondering if anyone knows how the world vehicle table translates the to the instance ID. ive set my perl to instance 3 in my .bat file

but nothing seemed to spawn on the .bat file and the server dosnt start up, is there any where else I need to set the instance maybe?

Your friends over att Zombz told me Zombz was the creator of the whole server, why do you post in reality section about your servers when Zombz/You did it all by yourself?

Or did you use Reality and alot of opensource scripts from opendayz and claiming that Zombz owns all the code that runs your server?

I never claimed all the code, however you can see some of our releases on opendayz. Some stuff we never released as we hadnt finished it and it was stolen. Thankfully the owner of overwatch removed that leak from the forums :) in the future however I guess we'll just have to link code to the server PBO's so people cant steal it until we are ready to release it, so jog on troll

Oh and next time you want to copy and paste our server name as your own server name, at least use some brains, reword it, and take the ZombZ out of it so it isnt so obvious... k?

I never claimed all the code, however you can see some of our releases on opendayz. Some stuff we never released as we hadnt finished it and it was stolen. Thankfully the owner of overwatch removed that leak from the forums :) in the future however I guess we'll just have to link code to the server PBO's so people cant steal it until we are ready to release it, so jog on troll

Oh and next time you want to copy and paste our server name as your own server name, at least use some brains, reword it, and take the ZombZ out of it so it isnt so obvious... k?

ZombZ did, or i should say GhostZ did it on the forums then removed the thread because he lied about it and i did make him(ZombZ) look bad.

Also,

20130902154905498.png

I hope everyone on opendayz stay away from Zombz or thinks before even talk to any of them.

lol still trolling I see, Some people dont know when to shut up, is it because i told u that u had no brains for doing a copy and paste on our server and forgeting to take out our server brand of ZombZ? How do u expect me to react when u try to leech of our work. Anyone who codes on these forums, and puts hours n hours of work into it, will feel exactly the way I do about people like you

The fact is dude u cant make anyone look bad, after what u did lol. ur totally in the wrong noone else. The thread was removed from our forums, because we don't want fail trolls spamming our community

I mean come on how retarded can u be, now go cry to ur mummy, and stop trolling my post child. Go leech off someone elses work, thank you.

Oh theres a great feature called ignore on this forum, I guess its for ignoring retards, Guess ill click it, So I dont have to read any more fail comments at someone who is an epic copy paster like yourself

people like the above are the whole reason that the community stinks, Steal server names, Steal code and try claim it for theirselves. Ive always given all credit where its due on these forums. Makes me wonder why I bother replying and helping all the people who fill my inbox every day asking me for advice...

Now morons are ignored, anyone have any ideas to the above rather than ruining these forums trolling

I don't really know Reality to well Gorzy. I could ask gdscei next time I see him.

Which code base are you working with? Is it thevisads last release?

Ive managed to sort it, so if anyone has the same issue when hiving servers together, just throw me a PM and ill talk u through it on TS when i have time :p Thanks for the reply tho shinkicker,

Your friends over att Zombz told me Zombz was the creator of the whole server, why do you post in reality section about your servers when Zombz/You did it all by yourself?

Or did you use Reality and alot of opensource scripts from opendayz and claiming that Zombz owns all the code that runs your server?

Our server has a lot of custom work done by me from scripts to new features, stuff that hasn't been released on OpenDayz or anywhere else by me.

As I understand your server has literally ripped my code from the mission pbo, and not only that you're trying to leach off our popularity by including ZombZ in your servers name.
It's still there right now.

Instead stealing my ideas and code try coming up with your own and you won't need my servers name in yours to gain popularity. Get your server popular off your own name not ours.
I don't want any type of association with your servers copy/paste job of my original work.

Gorsy, in the future, keep your personal attacks on other members to yourself. Regardless if they are trolling or not, you should be a better man yourself and not stoop to childish levels.

Second, this was a known issue in 1.8 and if this is based on Reality I would respectfully ask you to do a pull request on the Reality github. Please do not post "fixes" for Reality here without providing it to the repo, thank you.

Then do ur job as a mod and dont take weeks to remove troll posts, thank you kindly for all your hard work. :)

On the other hand I know trying to mod these forums must be a pain in the ass, but you got to it eventually and thats what matters :) But when someone leeches off ur work, u cant expect someone not to get angry

Then do ur job as a mod and dont take weeks to remove troll posts, thank you kindly for all your hard work. :)

On the other hand I know trying to mod these forums must be a pain in the ass, but you got to it eventually and thats what matters :) But when someone leeches off ur work, u cant expect someone not to get angry

Gorsy, there are zero items in my moderation queue, which means there is nothing for me to moderate. I am doing my "job" as I am supposed to. It is highly likely that another mod handled the troll post and decided to do nothing with in. The point is, you attacked someone personally, this is what I saw, this is what I read and as the quilty party you were chastised for it, end of discussion. There is zero reason to be attacking someone personally.

As far as people leeching of your work, almost every single mod out there uses Reality in some way. I am not agry in any sense of the fashion.

Have a great day.

TheVisad

Back