The Take On Helicopters Mod Thread

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
In anticipation of the standalone has anyone thought about brushing up skills on Take On Helicopters? From what I can see its standard arma editing, but I don't know if there is complete compatibility with Arma.

The other point of interest is how rocket and team develop within the engine. Will they code in the same manner as they did for DayZ mod, where its scripted around the engine (and available for us to tinker with) all will they embed executionables?

I was looking at the Seattle map, and its freaking huge, but considering its a flight sim, I am not to positive about how interactive the ground aspects will be. For example why would they bother to make enter-able buildings?

I think I am going to DL it soon and have a play around

Ok , this is getting interesting. Just out....

http://takeonthegame.com/rearmed/

Take On Helicopters: Rearmed is a free official DLC for Take On Helicopters. It seamlessly merges Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead content into the game. Fly your helicopter over the gorgeous autumn landscape of Chernarus, dodge incoming fire from a myriad of Anti-Air weapon systems, and fight in massive combined arms operations.

I think I know what my next project is now.

haha nice :) ive been looking into TOH aswell.... i think i might play around with it later on aswell

I do own it but multiplayer is dead on it, like 1 or 2 servers with massive pings...
The MP never really took off, i like the flying tho, i'll sit for hours in mission editor trying different things.

Back