TheHouseOfRoyals!! Overpoch | Selb BB | Door Management | Drug Harvesting | All Skin Trader | Coin C

Royal Asus

Hey guys this is a quick thread about a great server on the maps Chernuraus! It is an Overpoch server with many additionals such as
Self BB,
Right click options,
New Updated plot pole management,
Custom Skin Traders,
Custom AI missions that we change every month with new missions!,
Active admins,
walking zombies,
Coin currency,
online banking and atm's around maps!,
weed fields!,
indestructible bases,
dedicated box,
just to name a few! come check us out our population is growing quickly come be apart of it!!

Ooopsies !!!!
You forgot the ip and / or website . and how about including a gametracker banner so we can see your growing community?

Since i am here, i am not picking on this post or person, just a general rant.

[Rant]
I like to check all the server advetisements, its a hobby of mine. I am waiting for the server that says its great and different, to actually have something that separates it from the rest.

And i have noticed that a large number of posts on this site are server advertisements. And they are NOT in the server advertisements forum since that has apparently been locked .. I wonder why o_O . perhaps because this site is for server admins to get coding help on their own servers? Hhhmmmmm..?? Not really frequented by players?
But go ahead and keep spamming the site with advertisements and bumps
[/rant]

There should be a list of servers and features somewhere that you can easily see who is running what and the ip. A single post with the server name as the topic and description and contact info in the post body. But thats not happening as it is now.

Last edited:
Back