TLV|Epoch Chernarus|31.3.225.43:5902|BuildSnap|AutoFuel|DayzAI|SelfBB|Starter Gear|HALO In|Join Us!

James,

That form I pasted in a code box above is for players who have created player bases, and have actually fortified their bases, i.e. Cinderblock / wood / corrugated metal walls, garage doors etc. Its so the admins can document what the players have, materials wise, in the event the bases are wiped when we implement the modified chernarus map we have been working on.

Hope that explains it for you.
okay wel in that case i am making a base and tereus should have seen my base by niw i had 2 helicopters, and atent and i was gearing up to make a base but it all despawned when implemented things were put in.

okay wel in that case i am making a base and tereus should have seen my base by niw i had 2 helicopters, and atent and i was gearing up to make a base but it all despawned when implemented things were put in.
Hi James,

The issue where all the player placed items disappeared should be fixed. That hiccup apparently had something to do with our server host trying to implement an update. All player built bases / player vehicles should be where they were.

James,

It says your game is not updating battle-eye correctly. You keep disconnecting before I can tell you.

-Tereus

Random Admin Event - 2/15/2014

In hopes of generating more server load, from now until 5 pm GMT, and then again at 10pm GMT until Midnight, Admin Tereus will be hosting a looting event. All new players / current player have to do is log into the server, say they want in on the event, and they will moved to the event area.

Rules:

• For this event it will be PVE only within the event area (NWAF). People attempting to PVP will be shot.
  • Keep what you loot.
  • Get a free vehicle at the end of the event to haul your loot away.
  • AI in the event area will drop end game gear / backpacks due to difficulty level.

James,

It says your game is not updating battle-eye correctly. You keep disconnecting before I can tell you.

-Tereus
okay umm how do i fix that with the six launcher. btw it closes the game right after it tests the sounds like whooooossssh and a black screen is norma for me but right after it closes the game and a box shows up with like a missing flag_usa

okay umm how do i fix that with the six launcher. btw it closes the game right after it tests the sounds like whooooossssh and a black screen is norma for me but right after it closes the game and a box shows up with like a missing flag_usa
James that sounds like its trying to boot regular arma 2 OA. Try totally rebooting your PC. I use Dayz Commander, so outside of that, I can't help you. We will pull you back to your body when you log back in.

-Tereus

James that sounds like its trying to boot regular arma 2 OA. Try totally rebooting your PC. I use Dayz Commander, so outside of that, I can't help you. We will pull you back to your body when you log back in.

-Tereus
okay illbe off for like 5 minutes which will be the time it takes to open up everything. brb thanks

You should be able to reconnect, apparently it has something to do with the new update to admin tools.

-Tereus

hey tereus i have to go for today il be on tommorrow but i need my vodnik with everything it had in it back at my base or at least safe where i can get to it please do this for me im sorry i have to go but my parents and i are going out to eat tonight and then we are seeing a movie. il be on tommorrow. and this event is fun and once its working could we possibly make thisa weekly thing ?
James

cause i die every time i shoot
James,

We have fixed this...hopefully. The admin tools freaked out. If they freak out again we will just uninstall them. The new battle-eye / Admin tools update added new features, I tweaked some things. So you should be good. Once again, please try to type complete thoughts. Your one line post spam hurts my eyes.

hey tereus i have to go for today il be on tommorrow but i need my vodnik with everything it had in it back at my base or at least safe where i can get to it please do this for me im sorry i have to go but my parents and i are going out to eat tonight and then we are seeing a movie. il be on tommorrow. and this event is fun and once its working could we possibly make thisa weekly thing ?
James

No worries,

Assuming the admin tools are fixed, I'll just drive your vehicle back to your FOB. Have a good one.

-Tereus

Admin Update 2/16/2014:
  • Issue regarding Battleye instabans / kicks for unlimited ammo upon firing a weapon has been fixed.
  • Server will now properly show automated messages / server restart warnings
  • All Base building features / tame animals features are once again working.
  • Server is back to 100% functionality.
  • Autofuel / Self BB are working properly once again.

alright sorry tereus ill make a note to make everything i say like 5 to a post or just edit them. sometimes im in game worrying if off screen im getting shot at by AI so i shoot off a quick post. i thanks you for your continued updates and spendiiing most of your day like yesterday fixing the server so it works for everyone.
thanks for your suport.
james

Back