[Tool] DayZCompare - a new way to compare objects

Lucke

Hello everyone,
today I want show you a new tool of mine, its called DayZCompare. So here are some basic information:

What is DayZCompare?
DayZCompare is a new way to compare objects (focused on weapons) of DayZ faster, better and clearer than before. Available are weapons, vehicles, backpacks and in the future villages of Chernarus.

Where are the difference between a table and DayZCompare?
How helpful are tables with unnecessary information and confusing views, with DayZCompare you can choose two specific objects and get important information. You can switch between different views, percentage bars helps you to get a better impression of the result.

How to reach DayZCompare?
On your computer or faster and optimized for your Smartphone or tablet you can reach DayZCompare free and without advertisement on www.dayzc.de.

I am open for feedback, comments or suggestions und I hope some of you is helped with DayZCompare. Questions? Post your opionion about the project below!

Best regards, Lucke (Project-Lead)

EDIT: Screenshots coming soon!

Brilliant :D - Are the backpack models based on the new ones? (Eg. the best ones changed a bit back, and I can;'t remember which are best now!).

Sorry for the late answer. They should be based on the new ones ;)

Many players asked me whether I could add weapons of mods like Origins...now (next days) you can add stuff you want. I will check all suggestions and if they are correct I will add them to database.

Thanks for everyone for more than 100.000 comparisons in the last months.

Back