TPG Dayz Epoch Server

ScareKroW

A little about us: ]TPG[ is a casual, community-based gaming clan. We were started as a CS:S and TF2 clan, but we've since evolved and expanded into many other games, including DayZ. Of the games we play, we take DayZ the most seriously. That being said, we're about having a good time and surviving - not about being douches.

We recently added a 2nd DayZ server - (198.24.161.204:2302) Dayz Epoch - TPG (1.0.2.3/103718) VETERAN|DAY|280+Vehicles!|IndestructibleBases|AI Missions|Limited Safezone|Custom Buildings||Custom AH|Teamspeak|Sidemissions|Dogs [TPG]

We are always looking for feedback from the community, so please make your opinions known on the forums or in our public teamspeak.

Our dayz epoch server includes many cool changes and active admins. We are hitting 30 nightly which is great and we are always looking for more players to join.

We work on our servers each and every day and always have admins on protecting the servers and keeping them smooth and hacker free. We are always looking to recruit new people so if you are looking to join, feel free to do so. The teamspeak, server ip, and website are listed all the way below. Joining us gets you some fantastic perks (a nice group to roll around with, gold showers in epoch :p, and many more)

We also offer non game-breaking load outs for donations made. Visit http://totalpunishmentgaming.com for more information and hit donate.

If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to report them on our website/forums.

Dayz Server Rules:
No talking on side channel
Absolutely NO RACISM
Respect Admins
Have fun

With our Epoch server just getting started we are really looking for a few rival clans/groups to come and fight the establishing players here. Feel free to stop in and gun us down!

Features of our Dayz Epoch Server:

Indestructible bases
280+ dynamic vehicles.
AI missions
Limited safezones.
Custom buildings.
Custom Antihack
AI Sidemissions
Dogs are tameable.
Self bloodbag (3.5k health per, 250sec wait between, 90sec completion time.)

Changelog:
[RAISED] Price of ["SUV_Charcoal",2] by 1 10oz to [2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]
[RAISED] Price of ["SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",2] by 1 10oz to [2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]
[RAISED] ["SUV_Camo",2] by 1 10oz to [3,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]
[LOGIC] Price adjustment to compensate for how often these are available on the vendor. The pink SUV should not cost the same as the black one.
[CHANGED] AI Missions. Tweaked loot some more.
[ADDED] Harder to pick door locks. Menu closes after every bad guess - (epoch is adding this next update to all servers, we are adding it now.)
[ADDED] Armed trucks (non-armored) and unarmed helicopters added back to dynamic spawns.
[ADDED] Third barracks to NWAF, Airtower. Second barracks to NEAF.
[ADDED] Four new three story industrials - Solnichy Factory, West of Kamenka, Skalka, Vybor.
[ADDED] Far more enter able buildings inside and outside of towns. Look out for more industrial/civ barns as well as police stations and orange buildings.
[ADDED] Redid Skalisty Island. Now contains many new loot spawns/buildings, inc apartments, school, military, etc.
[WIP] Customizing loot tables. (Huge undertaking, have to tweak it for every spawn across the entire server.)
[WIP] Adjusting dynamic vehicle spawns.

Soon additions to vendors:
UAZ_AGS30_CDF - Grenade Launcher UAZ
Ka137_MG_PMC - two man drone with gun - ADDED
Ka137_PMC - two man drone with no gun - ADDED
BTR40_MG_TK_INS_EP1 - halftrack with 50 cal
VIL_Midlum - Firetruck - ADDED
VIL_hilux1_police - added, friendly police truck at Klen

Weapons:
Bizon (regular)
AK-74 GP-25 - ADDED vendors
AK-74 GP-25 Kobra - ADDED vendors
AKS gold
AKS-74UN Kobra
MG-36 - ADDED vendors
KSVK - ADDED Black Market
IED - "BAF_ied_v1" - ADDED Black Market
AA-12 (full auto drum shotty) - ADDED Black Market
L86A2 LSW - ADDED vendors
L85A2 HOLO GL - ADDED vendors

Our Website: totalpunishmentgaming.com
Our Teamspeak: ts3.totalpunishmentgaming.com
Our Dayz Epoch Server ip: 198.24.161.204:2302
You can find me on the server: ]TPG[ ScareKroW

This is the only server that i play epoch on, it has great admins and some very good clan v clan action as well as some great small scale battles, BANDITS ASSEMBLE!

I am 27 years old been gaming in and out of clans on a variety of games for years.. TPG is the community for gamers I have always looked for!! Admins are the most active mature adults you will ever see in a server. 75 percent of the community are Adults !! Come check us out... Look me up if your new to the server Redshot101 I will gear you up some.. Bandit or Friendly... Get you started... You know whats even better about TPG.. Dayz is just one of VERY MANY games played..

AK-74 GP-25 - ADDED vendors
AK-74 GP-25 Kobra - ADDED vendors
AA-12 (full auto drum shotty) - ADDED Black Market
RPK + Mags - ADDED Vendors
L86A2 LSW - ADDED vendors
L85A2 HOLO GL - ADDED vendors

These have recently been added.

L86's + ksvk now able to be found on helicopter crashes. These are being extensively redone manually - expect worthwhile loot spawns to increase on these.

{"AK_74_GL","weapon"},
{"AK_74_GL_kobra","weapon"},
{"AKS_GOLD","weapon"},
{"MG36","weapon"},

Added to loot tables.

AA12 - added to heli crashes with super low chance to spawn. Can get it!

Hi folks,

We've made some decisions on the donator stuff for Epoch.

Below are the levels you can get:

$10 - Filled Briefcase - may be purchased multiple times.
$20 - Filled Briefcase & Starter Wall Kit (4x wooden walls 1x lockable garage door 1x ceiling)
$30 - Filled Briefcase & Starter Wall Kit (4x wooden walls 1x lockable garage door 1x ceiling) & atv + lockbox

Please note that once you donate and it is approved you MUST post in the donator discussion area and have an idea where you want to go with all of this. It gets spawned in for you and we will relocate you to anywhere on the map with the kit purchases. (Only once.)

http://totalpunishmentgaming.com

Everybody is more than welcomed to join in on this event. We already have a lot of people joinin this event (including me) which is great!

OMG I love this server! It's always has lots of players on and there's so much action. Whether it's churro giving you a ride, (he will for almost anyone so don't shoot him) to creating my first base, there's always something to do. Good luck out there fellow survivors.

Back