Trouble with Custom Loadouts in 2.0

Diz

Hi,

I just switched my server over to Taviana 2.0 and for some reason custom loadouts are literally just not working in any shape or form, even tested with the most basic of allowed items.

I've been editing the cust_loadout and cust_loadout_profile tables just like on normal maps.

Does Taviana 2.0 use some type of proprietary method that I just can't find after hours of searching?

I had custom loadouts working, but now they are not. I could upload my before (working) and after (not working) server/mission.pbos if someone wants to take a look?

I do not use custom loadouts.
Is not that enough:
"class CfgSurvival {class Inventory {class Default {
magazines[] = {"ItemBandage", "ItemPainkiller", "8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"};
weapons[] = {"ItemFlashlight", "Makarov"};
backpackWeapon = "";backpack = "";};};"?
(\@dayztaviana\Addons\dayz_code\)

That's just the normal loadout that everyone gets, we need a loadout for a unique ID.
I found this
Code:
BEGIN
DECLARE x INT;
SET x = (SELECT unique_id FROM cust_loadout_profile WHERE unique_id=NEW.unique_id);
IF NEW.unique_id = x THEN
    SET NEW.model='Rocket_DZ';
END IF;
END
from http://opendayz.net/threads/custom-loadout-not-working.8381/ i've not tried it, if someone would be willing to try it and ley me know. oh you'll probably have to change the Rocket_DZ to survivor or something first.

i was looking at the _server_playersync and if there was some way to write a code to put in it that is along the lines of

Code:
if (Newspawn) then {
        if (UniqueID matches Custom Loadout profile) then
        load custom loadout
};

I was thinking it could look go somewhere near

Code:
if (_isNewGear) then {
//diag_log ("gear..."); sleep 0.05;
_playerGear = [weapons _character,_magazines];
_backpack = unitBackpack _character;
_playerBackp = [typeOf _backpack,getWeaponCargo _backpack,getMagazineCargo _backpack];
};

I mean i could be completely wrong but i think that something like that might be work but i'm not a coder so i wouldn't know the proper syntax

If someone could write it i would be willing to test it.

Back