Vehicle Spawn problem

Shako95

Hello users,

i have a big problem to spawn all the vehicles of the table "world_vehicle". I added only 304 spawns and i want 304 vehicles on my server. I setted the spawnchance at 0.999 and vehicle min and max to 99 but only 140 spawns -.-

Did you create 304 spawn locations ? And did you run the db_spawn_vehicles.pl a few times ? Run it a few times and it will constantly increase the amount as long as you set the limit to 304

Yes, I used the db_spawn_vehicles script and i have exactly 304 spawn locations...but i don't know why they don't spawn and only 161 :/ (fetched)

I believe you also need to goto the Vehicle Table and set your limit_Min and limit_Max for how many will actually spawn of each type of vehicle. If you have 10 Huey spawns but min is set at 1 and max is 5 then after 5 spawn it will not spawn more even if there are available spawn points.

so could some one tell me what line the max spawns is on in the db_spawn_vehicles script.....
use --limit 100 to limit the amount of vehicles spawned (only in that one command: it doesn't set the max amount of vehicles that can be in the instance, it rather sets the amount of vehicles can spawn then with the command.

I believe you also need to goto the Vehicle Table and set your limit_Min and limit_Max for how many will actually spawn of each type of vehicle. If you have 10 Huey spawns but min is set at 1 and max is 5 then after 5 spawn it will not spawn more even if there are available spawn points.
True, make sure that's set well. Also make sure the world for the vehicle spawn is set correctly.

Back