Vehicle Towing and Heli Lifting script

zohan

any1 know how to make it where the vehicle thats being towed can have people in it?and its not inside the first vehicle?and so you have the vehicle being towed have another vehicle behind it being towed?

any1 know how to make it where the vehicle thats being towed can have people in it?and its not inside the first vehicle?and so you have the vehicle being towed have another vehicle behind it being towed?

Looking through the code, I found this in the "\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\deplacer.sqf" file... Maybe that's what you're looking for!

I google translated the comment for you ;)

Code:
/ / We limit the speed of walking and it is forbidden to ride in a vehicle as the object is brought
while {! isNull R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet && alive player} do
{
if (vehicle player! = player) then
{
globalChat STR_R3F_LOG_ne_pas_monter_dans_vehicule player;
player action ["eject", vehicle player];
sleep 1;
};

i have no idea what that means lol,i had Fred do this code for me ,the only script i added was auto refuel,so if u can fix it plz do,i have no idea how,i would appreciate the help

Edit: The actual solution is here (I got there in the end).. The solution below prevents the player getting into a vehicle being carried (cargo storage)... I was close though :p

i have no idea what that means lol,i had Fred do this code for me ,the only script i added was auto refuel,so if u can fix it plz do,i have no idea how,i would appreciate the help

Change that code to this:

Code:
/ / We limit the speed of walking and it is forbidden to ride in a vehicle as the object is brought

{
/*
{
sleep 1;
};
*/

and please try to understand what you're looking at, if Fred wanted to he could put all kinds of hacks into your mission file without your knowledge (he wouldn't because he's a great guy, but hypothetically!). Surely you can look at that code and see Player action ["eject", vehicle player]; and kind of figure out what that does?

yea but to be honest im just learning this stuff,ima bit slow and i really just like playing,but ur right ,thx for the heads up,what would we dumb people do without you smart people :D

You're being lazy, dumb is just another word for it. You can be smart with me all you like, what I'm saying to you is that you should take the time to learn at least the basics. We all like to play the game, or we wouldn't be on these forums. I only started learning this stuff 3 months ago.. I love playing DayZ more than I like coding the scripts, but I know if I want my server to be secure and do what I want it to do, I need to understand what's going on under the hud! Good luck and hope the script does what you want it to do now.

i did everything you said,still wont let me stay in the vehicle,it says "This Vehicle is being Transported"

i did everything you said,still wont let me stay in the vehicle,it says "This Vehicle is being Transported"

In the object_init.sqf file located in the r3F_log folder...

Change this code:
Code:
// Ne pas monter dans un véhicule qui est en cours de transport
_objet addEventHandler ["GetIn",
{
    if (_this select 2 == player) then
    {
        _this spawn
        {
            if ((!(isNull (_this select 0 getVariable "R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par")) && (alive (_this select 0 getVariable "R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"))) || !(isNull (_this select 0 getVariable "R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par"))) then
            {
                player action ["eject", _this select 0];
                player globalChat STR_R3F_LOG_transport_en_cours;
            };
        };
    };
}];

To this: (or just delete it all together)
Code:
/*
// Ne pas monter dans un véhicule qui est en cours de transport
_objet addEventHandler ["GetIn",
{
    if (_this select 2 == player) then
    {
        _this spawn
        {
            if ((!(isNull (_this select 0 getVariable "R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par")) && (alive (_this select 0 getVariable "R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"))) || !(isNull (_this select 0 getVariable "R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par"))) then
            {
                player action ["eject", _this select 0];
                player globalChat STR_R3F_LOG_transport_en_cours;
            };
        };
    };
}];
*/

Looking through the code, I found this in the "\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\objet_deplacable\deplacer.sqf" file... Maybe that's what you're looking for!
I google translated the comment for you ;)

Code:
{
{
sleep 1;
};

where do i enter this code?

where do i enter this code?

i3e39k.jpg

Back