Vehicle Towing Server Side

Agia

I saw a post about this but it seemed like info was missing. I know how to access the mission pbo, unpack, and repack. Is it as simple as adding in a file and repacking? If not could someone please point be in the correct direction or If it is where can I find a script for this?

I would love to sit down and learn but this isnt something that just comes overnight and I have 0 background with any form of scripting however I would like to get the vehicle towing enabled and then look at the vehicle breakdown option as a learning block. The idea of towing a damage vehicle back to base and the ripping it apart to repair another sounds like a cool idea to me.

I found the one for Cherno but thats just it it's built for Cherno and I have 0 clue how to convert it to Taviana or any other.

I have a towing script for chernarus. I'll upload a mission file with just the towing script. It is the R3F Logistics script but I have disabled the heli lift and cargo portion and just left the towing. To edit the towing vehicles edit the files in R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_ objects.sqf. You can re enable the heli lift and cargo system in that file as well.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    153.9 KB · Views: 404
  • scripts.txt
    45.4 KB · Views: 337
I'll use my test server and switch it over to Taviana and try and add it to it. I'll post a new pbo if i get it working. Is it .com or .eu?

I could have sworn I added you but no response on there. Would love to see what you got done if you get a chance. Is your display picture red and black?

I got it working with both .com (2.0) and .eu (1.5.0). I'll upload both mission files, but my scripts.txt wasn't changing for the maps so I have no idea what you would need to change. I'll upload the taviana.com in this post

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    161.9 KB · Views: 79
Then the .eu mission file which gave me a little trouble.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    210.7 KB · Views: 21
I have a towing script for chernarus. I'll upload a mission file with just the towing script. It is the R3F Logistics script but I have disabled the heli lift and cargo portion and just left the towing. To edit the towing vehicles edit the files in R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_CO_ objects.sqf. You can re enable the heli lift and cargo system in that file as well.
thanks for files, I couldn't find! now a complete set, helicopters and cars + light in houses

thanks for files, I couldn't find! now a complete set, helicopters and cars + light in houses
I was actually missing several vehicles on that list. But I've updated that list now and it includes more vehicles.

Back