Vehicle Towing Server Side

Hi! Could you add a working Chernarus heli lift script please? I would be very thankful.
This script actually includes heli lift, I just left the vehicle list for it blank since I was using another lift script

Here is the Fallujah pbo, the scripts.txt i'm using is the same as at the beginning of the post.
You can change the towable vehicles etc. etc.. in the same file i said in my first posts.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    152.9 KB · Views: 28
This script actually includes heli lift, I just left the vehicle list for it blank since I was using another lift script

Could you help me out how can I make the heli lift work? What code do I have to insert into the files?

Could you help me out how can I make the heli lift work? What code do I have to insert into the files?
find this line in your arma2_CO _objects.sqf add the helicopters you want to have the lifting ability,

* List of class names of air vehicles which can lift liftable objects.
* Liste des noms de classes des véhicules aériens pouvant héliporter des objets héliportables.
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs

here is mine.

Code:
/**
* List of class names of air vehicles which can lift liftable objects.
* Liste des noms de classes des véhicules aériens pouvant héliporter des objets héliportables.
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs +
[
"CH_47F_BAF",
"MH60S",
"Mi17_DZ",
"UH60M_MEV_EP1",
"Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1"
];

i only allowed the "large" choppers to lift other vehicles

under that line you should see another like this

/**
* List of class names of liftable objects.
* Liste des noms de classes des objets héliportables.
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables +

in there you add which vehicles you would like the choppers to be able to lift,
like so.

Code:
/**
* List of class names of liftable objects.
* Liste des noms de classes des objets héliportables.
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables +
[
"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1",
"UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1",
"UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1",
"UAZ_RU",
"ATV_US_EP1",
"ATV_CZ_EP1",
"SkodaBlue",
"Skoda",
"SkodaGreen",
"Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1",
"Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",
"UH1H_DZ",
"hilux1_civil_3_open",
"Ikarus_TK_CIV_EP1",
"Ikarus",
"Tractor",
"S1203_TK_CIV_EP1",
"V3S_Civ",
"UralCivil",
"car_hatchback",
"Fishing_Boat",
"PBX",
"Smallboat_1",
"Volha_2_TK_CIV_EP1",
"Volha_1_TK_CIV_EP1",
"SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
"car_sedan",
"hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",
"UralCivil2",
"LandRover_CZ_EP1",
"Lada1_GDR",
"Lada2_GDR",
"Lada2_TK_CIV_EP1",
"Lada4_GDR",
"Lada5_GDR",
"MTVR",
"M1030_US_DES_EP1",
"BAF_Offroad_D",
"BAF_Offroad_W",
"datsun1_civil_3_open",
"Fishing_Boat_DZ",
"PBX_DZ",
"datsun1_civil_2_covered",
"GAZ_Vodnik",
"hilux1_civil_1_open",
"hilux1_civil_2_covered",
"Lada",
"Lada1",
"Lada1_TK_CIV_EP1",
"LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1",
"SkodaRed",
"Ural_INS",
"VolhaLimo_TK_CIV_EP1",
"HMMWV",
"HMMWV_DZ",
"V3S_Civ",
"MTVR_DES_EP1"
];

I did every steps, and I added my auto refuel, and debug monitor script to Inkko's Chernarus mission.pbo, but when I try to log in, the loading stuck at 'Requesting authentication'.
I tried to add the Huey to the heli's list.
* List of class names of vehicles which can tow towable objects.
* Liste des noms de classes des véhicules terrestres pouvant remorquer des objets remorquables.
*/
R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs +
[
"CH_47F_BAF",
"MH60S",
"Mi17_DZ",
"UH60M_MEV_EP1",
"Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1C",
"UH1Yˇ
];

I attached my mission.pbo and scripts.txt. Could someone help me how to fix it? :(

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    159.7 KB · Views: 16
  • scripts.txt
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
I did every steps, and I added my auto refuel, and debug monitor script to Inkko's Chernarus mission.pbo, but when I try to log in, the loading stuck at 'Requesting authentication'.
I tried to add the Huey to the heli's list.

I attached my mission.pbo and scripts.txt. Could someone help me how to fix it? :(
Just so you know you added the helis to the towing vehicle list. They go down in the lift portion. As for why you're getting the stuck at authentification... I looked at your pbo and I would guess its your debug monitor since I didn't see anything refrencing the auto refil. You have that scripts folder with the auto refill but nothing executes it. The only changes you have between my pbo and yours is adding that debug monitor, making the helis able to tow, and having the scripts folder which isn't referenced to unless I missed it. (helis able to tow doesn't effect anything, its just extremely unrealistic). After work today I'll actually try the pbo on my server, I just skimmed thru it to see if I could see anything wrong.

Here is an updated file that includes more vehicles and I've filled out the heli lift portion

Attachments

• arma2_CO_objects.sqf
    7.5 KB · Views: 82
hey man I would like to do this on my tavi.com server( add heli lift ,fast rope and possibly towing) would you be able to slip on the .st chat and PM me
Thanks
Help greatly appreciated
I could prob do just cant find the arma2_CO _objects.sqf

Just so you know you added the helis to the towing vehicle list. They go down in the lift portion. As for why you're getting the stuck at authentification... I looked at your pbo and I would guess its your debug monitor since I didn't see anything refrencing the auto refil. You have that scripts folder with the auto refill but nothing executes it. The only changes you have between my pbo and yours is adding that debug monitor, making the helis able to tow, and having the scripts folder which isn't referenced to unless I missed it. (helis able to tow doesn't effect anything, its just extremely unrealistic). After work today I'll actually try the pbo on my server, I just skimmed thru it to see if I could see anything wrong.

Here is an updated file that includes more vehicles and I've filled out the heli lift portion

Thank you! I really appreciate your help! I'll try it tomorrow.

hey man I would like to do this on my tavi.com server( add heli lift ,fast rope and possibly towing) would you be able to slip on the .st chat and PM me
Thanks
Help greatly appreciated
I could prob do just cant find the arma2_CO _objects.sqf
Hey snow I'm in the IRC half the time :3
I sent a PM to you yesterday but then the IRC flipped out and stopped working, I guess I can't stay logged into it for 2+ days...

Its fairly easy to add to a server pbo. If you download one of my pbos you just copy and paste the R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG folder. Then you copy the include lines from the description.ext and the execVM line from init.sqf to your files and it'll work.

Hey! I tried out, I used the default server pbo, and only used your mission.pbo, and replaced the file you attached, but I still gen't go through "Requesting Authentication". I don't have anymore ideas what the problem is..

Hey Guys,

Trying to get this to work with Panthera 1.7 - Inkko fancy working your magic for that? :)

I have made the pbo & get a requesting authentication - so I presume its to do with the scripts.txt file?

Edit - Bliss Hive running Panthera 1.7
Edit2 - dayZ_instance = 3486;//The instance - what does this number refer to?

Thanks in advance.

Back