Vehicles not spawning on server

BigGreenBudz

I just set up a reality server for my friends and me to play on, in the world_vehicle table i set every vehicle to a chance of 1 to spawn, yet ive been running around my server for an hour and a 1/2 and havent seen one yet, what step did i miss here?

I ran the vehicle spawn script now, but only 62 vehicles spawned, i set way more vehicles up than that to spawn though, is there a setting to edit other than chance of spawning under world_vehicle, and minimum/maximum of each vehicle under vehicle?

Every time you run the vehicle spawn script, it randomizes what vehicles it spawns and then randomizes the spawn of those vehicles based on the percentage chance. Repeatedly run the vehicle spawn script and eventually you'll get all of the vehicles spawned.

Guys got the same issue no vehicles in the instance_vehicle table. How or where is that vehicle spawn script? or how do i let it spawn thru that Controle Panel, as i need to fill in an 'instance' (i'm guessing instance_vehicle) and i get the error: "perl is not reconized as an internal or external......."

Please help :D

It means your instance id. You can find it in your database (no idea how the table is called, it was called "instance" last time i checked it) or in your init.sqf (misson.pbo).

Ok that i get , but when i put in the Control Panel '1' (as thats the instance id) it still gives me the error: "perl is not reconized as an internal or external......."
so its something to do with perl maybe? not setup?

OK found out that i was perl missing :p ye doh moment, but now like the dude above the vehicles are spawning but like maximum 80 doenst matter if i let the script run multiple times its said feched 49, spawned 0

Just did a test with the newest Reality Version and it worked fine. Are you getting any errors when executing db_spawn_vehicles.pl? Are there any vehicles in instance_vehicle?

Did you change this in the .pl file?

'limit' => $args{'limit'} ? $args{'limit'} : 'XXX',

So, I know that this thread is close to a year old, but I am beating myself up trying to understand why my Lingor 1.3 freshly loaded server and database is not spawning vehicles. I am hosted by Vert and they have been very helpful. But are just as puzzled as to why I can't get a single vehicle to spawn. I have a newly minted server so there are no mod or addons in yet... Please give me a clue where to start... I know a little about the scripting and database, so I will not be too lost. And yes Google is my friend... that's how I got here...

Thanks,
Morgue!

Back