Version 1.7.7 Anti-Cheating Tools [Bundle]

Strikes

I'm hoping to start up this thread to collaborate with everyone else here to make it an easy one-stop-shop for admins to check so we can see what's working well with 1.7.7

If you're currently using something that is working, without issue (or very little) then please post the program here and a link to its thread here on OpenDayZ.

I'd like to supply any/all information possible for the tool... like which server versions it's working for (Private/Public/All) and which server type (Reality/CC/etc)

I'll update this OP as we go. I'd like to go in a format along the lines of "Highly Suggested" to "Optional" so I'd love to get feedback on the tool as well from our administrative points of view.

(If you think this post is moot.... then by all means let it die)

-The Fuzz-
Best thing you can do for your server is have a strong battle eye setup, below is the offical basic battleeye filters for dayZ & Dayz.St if thats your host. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/139058-battleye-server-files-for-dayzmod-177/

I'm running a server on behalf of our Community but new to all this. Any advice whatsoever would be appreciated. :D

Back