VGDayzOverwatch | Base Building | Custom Loot | Custom Map | Self Bloodbag | veritasgaminghq.com

mattcoker

Hello guys, just wanted to let you all know that my new DayZ Overwatch server is now up and running! It is hosted by the guys as SOSDayZ! There are a lot of new buildings at the North West and North East Airfields so be sure to go and check them out! Here are the server details:​
I.P: 95.211.178.227:2319
Server Name: VGDayzOverwatch | Base Building | Custom Loot | Custom Map | Self Bloodbag | veritasgaminghq.com | Hosted by SOSDayZ (0.2.3 / 103719)
Current Admin(s): Matt
Skype (if you need to contact me for assistance): cokermatt
I hope you enjoy your time on this server!​

Hello. Im new at ur server. I plyed there for a day and i like it alot. And i have tried MANY. But theres i thing that i wonder about. How do i build bases?

Hello. Im new at ur server. I plyed there for a day and i like it alot. And i have tried MANY. But theres i thing that i wonder about. How do i build bases?

Cheers man! To build bases you have to get certain materials e.g. Scrap Metal, Wood Piles, Tank Traps, Wire Fencing and a few others. You need an Entrenching Tool and a Toolbox to do this. If you have one of those items in your inventory it will give you an option in your scroll menu called "Build Recipies". To build a structure you must have the exact materials, no more and no less.

Hope it helps!

Back