VILAYER TROUBLES !!!!

ShootingBlanks

OpenDayZ Guru!
so my vilayer server went down about 3 months ago and I spent a month with support tickets trying to get them to fix it. They mostly ignored my tickets. so I finally just figured I would cancel the server since I didnt use it anyways.
So they have $45 of my money in a 'credit'. I asked for a refund .. twice. ONCE they 'escalated' my ticket, the other time it was ignored. Basically I have sent them about 20 tickets in 2 months without an answer.

So now I was at the 404 games website looking to download arma3 wasteland mission and at the bottom of their page was this:
404Games_Community_-_Server_List_-_Google_Chrome_2016-02-26_01-19-54.png

So ... I dont know what the story is but there all does not appear to be peachy in vilayer town.

I did not like vilayer from day 1 :p

Well if they stopped your server 3 months ago, you could ask if they can atleast send you the money back BUT it is vilayer so good luck with that.

I would keep on trying, dont they have a live chat/phone number that you could contact ?

I dont know since I have never used vilayer, anyway I am sorry to hear that u lost 45$

they have not answered any tickets in 3 months.
they have no email, no phone, no answer at facebook, twitter.
the order page is still up, going to spend the money anywy.
i bet i order server and,it never gets acrivated

Dont use spesial gaming hosters, lease dedicated server, i use 2 years germany hosting fhost.ee, for servers for other games, this hosting have very fast ticket system

i was simply pointing out issues people might have. A warning. they are still taking peoples money for servers, but i do beleive there is something seriously wrong, not just "slow tickets".
i have a dedicated server also, but prefer to use linux VPS. I had kept the vilayer vps because its windows and was $12 a month. I dont like windows, but kept that around just in case i HAD to use windows server

I use this hosting 2 ears ago (dedicated server) (use 1-1.5 year) with tarif 60-75 euro for mouth for hosting perfect world game server

I've got to necro this thread to talk about Vilayer.
I've been running one server from Vilayer for nearly 3 years now. I can say that without a doubt they have the worst customer service I've ever experienced, anywhere ever. About a year ago they started adding a "rate me" type 1-5 star rating system for their responses to your support tickets. It doesn't appear to do anything because I've been giving them a 1 star after every reply... which come to think about isn't many because THEY NEVER REPLY.

For me it started when I noticed my server wasnt even located where it claimed it was located. It progressed to as recently as last month they decided to move my server after 3 years. They didnt even let me know I just lost service one day. Then I spent a week with them after they claimed to have set up the new server as an exact copy, trying to get the server working. They're just awful, they've always been awful, and if there service wasn't easy to use I would have left them a long time ago. I did move my one server to NFO servers and they are a complete 180 degree difference. They will reply to you within minutes at any time of day or night.

they have not answered any tickets in 3 months.
they have no email, no phone, no answer at facebook, twitter.
the order page is still up, going to spend the money anywy.
i bet i order server and,it never gets acrivated

I had to dump VILAYER for basically the same issues. Tickets would close after so many days with a vague reply asking if it was fixed. Filed and refiled tickets to get arma2oa updated, to ask about outages, etc. No replies. I use a plain windows box @ NFOServers.

I hate "Me Too" posts, but yeah, "Me Too."

I had Vilayer. What an aweful company. I found a great company in Vert Hosting, but they've shut down as well. It seems there are almost no decent GSP's anymore. Most are run by a few guys in their mom's basement unless you go with a big company like GameServers.

I ended up getting a dedicated box at Hostwinds. Great support. They're fast and help with anything they can. They aren't gaming oriented but that didn't stop me. I do pay more with them, but I have complete control over everything installed and I can tinker with other games or mods as much as I want.

Yea I moved my overwatch server to VDS with NFO.. they're great but they don't seem to be able to mitigate the large DDoS attacks I regularly get. I recently rented a dedicated box from OVH, seems to be pretty good so far!

Back