"Wait for Host" error after addon install

Bones Roach

Good afternoon,

I have posted on a few different forums with no prevail. I am currently working on starting up a new Overpoch server and I am having some trouble. I have installed a few other addons for the server with no errors, but when I installed the coin currency addon by Zupa, I can no longer connect to my server. It sits there with a "wait for host" message. This is the Zupa 1.1 if that helps. The map is Overpoch Taviana.

Addons installed:
WickedAI
Self Bloodbag
Coin Currency
Auto Refuel
Snap Build Pro

I can send any files needed upon request. I am just not sure which ones to attach to this forum to start with. Maybe someone on here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your help,
Bones Roach

Where can I find this file at? I apologize for sounding like a noob, still new to this whole server configuration thing. I have looked at a file called 6907.rpt in the log file option. I am using a server hosted by GTX gaming.

You have edited the custom loot files and made an oopsies.
Imho custom loot are the easiest thing to break and as you see it breaks the server. Very hard to find the error sometimes.

You can post your configbuildingloot.hpp in pastebin and we can look or you can copy the original files back over your edits and start over.

Your RPT log says you have an error on line 921 so we look on line 921 of your cfgbuildingloot.hpp and this is what we see

8L9nwho.png

that is actually the same as line 1. So what you have done is selected the entire file and copy/pasted it into the end.

xhCqljs.png

the best thing to do is copy the loot over from an original source (can we say 'backups'?) or you can try deleting the second half of your duplicated file and see what happens.

Okay, thanks for the info. What I ended up doing was installing the new Overpoch Origins mod that just came up over the weekend for us. Which, in turn, wiped out everything that I was working on. So, it actually worked out in the end. This time I am going to start out with the coin currency mod and see what happens. I will post on this thread if I have anymore problems. Thanks for your help! :)

Back