What PBO editor do use ??

pbo manager 1.4 for extracting, cpbo for packing. Arma PBO view is buggy, pbo manager is buggy in packing stuff.

the only reliable packing tool imo is cpbo.

Sarge

Hmm, I'll have to look up the issues with Arma PboView - I've been using it for a month and a bit now and it's been working so far. Guess I should maybe switch to cpbo for packing, since it is installed still..

I have been using PBOView for unpacking and packing. I've tried everything else and always seemed to run into issues, missing files when packing as well as other errors when using other .pbo tools.
I guess whatever works for you is the best thing to use :)

I use eliteness for unpacking and am planning on using CPBO for repacking. The question that I have is which folder from the folder that eliteness unpacks do I right click and create PBO on? Eliteness has this thing where it creates more folders, for example when I unpack dayz_server.pbo it creates folders that go dayz_server\addon\z\dayz_server etc etc. Do I right click on the folder containing the pretext file and create PBO from there? And can I edit .cpp files with notepad without corrupting the data? I seem to be running into issues where my server won't read the new PBO archives that I create.

Back