What should I do about these guys???

Lt. Dan

I get people logging in through vilegamers net into my server. Every time they are in I have issues with things.

Code:
"Key Log: FIRE and BLOOD (126658182) KEY: VileGaming(~) - |DayZ Instance: 2|"

Not real sure if this is a hack key or not, but someone has screwed up everything in my battleye files about three times. I am ready to ban everyone from vile gamer every time I see them.

Any admins have issues with vile gamers

I get vile gaming players on my server too! Thing is when I spectate on them I don't see them hacking..
On Youtube it show them bypassing & hacking the hell out of servers.

I think you guys use the antihack from blur/hagender/santa claus/nicolas cage (or one of the 5000 other anti-hacks that are out there)?

Most of those antihacks just log when a person hit's a specific button on it's keyboard. Looks like those people press the "~" key on their keyboards (comes with which antihack you are using, but since they are more or less all the same i would say it's the "~" key).

So this is just an indicator that the logged user may has a hack. I deleted my previous post before the kid's are starting to ban everyone who sneezes while they have their hands on the keyboard...

Yes, I am using the DayZPriv Anithack/Admin tool and it does a great job at getting the real hackers. I have spoken with the makers and they are looking into some updates just for the Vile Gamers stuff, so I will just watch them and let them play until they hit the wrong key and the Anti-Hack will get them.

Yes, I am using the DayZPriv Anithack/Admin tool and it does a great job at getting the real hackers. I have spoken with the makers and they are looking into some updates just for the Vile Gamers stuff, so I will just watch them and let them play until they hit the wrong key and the Anti-Hack will get them.

the dayzpriv anti hack is another ripp off anti hack that doesnt really get updated.

And most of these vile gaming log keys is 100% false postives. Trust me, I have used 3 anti hacks so far, and they all have the same menus, its just recopied code and resold.

Its not catching anyone, it just fools you into thinking its working. you will end up banning players who have others keys binded to certain keys

Back