whats the best way to get a taviana server going.

Quarterbreed

ive never used bliss/reality pack, but i always used stapos pack and pwnz b4 that.. My question is how do i go abkut adding taviana to stapos or pwnz pack. I can only seem to find reality server files, or would it better to wait for 3.0,any help would be great thx

I honestly don't know, I prefer the Reality/Bliss files as they come with clean up scripts and i use TSW anti-hack that supports only Reality/Bliss.

What part are you unsure about and i'll help :)

The link i sent is for Bliss, Taviana 2.0 was before Reality, what files are you using ?
In navicat does the database structure exist ?

After you built the repository files did you run perl db_migrate.pl ?
Then edit the info inside of HiveExt.ini

The same way you ran build.pl :confused: You did run build.pl didn't you ?
It's all done through perl or rather strawberry perl, It will need installed on the server and then read the documentation to use it :) It's really pretty simple once you read the guides

You really need to learn perl and then you will be able to follow the guides exactly like shown.
If you can't understand it then stick with the liet server files or find a host that offers Taviana servers.

With reality i didnt see any guides for perl, and stapos lite pack doesnt support taviana same with pwnozors, unless theres server files i can add to stapos or pwnz pack which i cant find anywheres, ill see if i can get someone to walk me through, sucks that i been learning how to use lite packs and now i gotta do it all over for reality :(

It seems to be time comsuming, spending the past 2 days to get it going when theres people that could set it up in 5mins

Back