where can i get script files and an undetectable injector for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus your like the plague, I already told that I offered to refund you 3 months ago and coming back and asking for it 3 months later is just not acceptable, now to the part of me been a scammer, YOU SERIOUS ? how it worked up untill the point that you changed it so this is the last time I reply to your spam. :mad:

Edit: Everyone asks for help here

i wrote this when i got mad cuz i died lol :p
i dont really support hackers or do i want to be one, just wanted to see responses

I call BS.
If you just wanted to see the responses, what difference does it then make if you wrote the topic when you got mad because you died?

dude relax and help me out with this
0:23:49 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
0:23:52 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
0:23:52 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
0:23:54 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
0:23:54 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
0:23:55 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
0:23:55 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

Get off our forum. You aren't welcome here.

This is a community for DayZ Modding, not hacking.

/ban /close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back