WHY

MTUCKER0

why have you guys turned your back on the dayzland.eu version of Taviana so what alex took longer than we liked to release there version atleast it runs alot better than this .com crap

and yes i know the whole story

it would be nice to see support for both and not just one and let the community decide which one they choose to run

still dont answer the question he said that he didnt want to write code for 2 maps named the same but he did to support 1.7.4.4
when 1.1.0 was already out and running smooth

both are good ports, and hicks's version was just the one he went for. It's his work, he decide's

personally i can appreciate it because i like the .com version better then the eu version (eu is too different from regular dayz imho) and aside from 2 battleye exceptions i needed to add it even runs better/smoother

both versions have their pro's and cons :)

this has also been decided for many other maps asswell taviana isnt the only one with 2 versions.
his responce is clear, its easy enough to run the eu version instead of hick's so just deal-with-it :)

really i didnt know your name was ayan
im asking him a question not you
besides that i will not support a person that cant come up with his own idea's

figures that someone from microsoft would copy others work and put there name on it

both are good ports, and hicks's version was just the one he went for. It's his work, he decide's

personally i can appreciate it because i like the .com version better then the eu version (eu is too different from regular dayz imho) and aside from 2 battleye exceptions i needed to add it even runs better/smoother

both versions have their pro's and cons :)

this has also been decided for many other maps asswell taviana isnt the only one with 2 versions.
his responce is clear, its easy enough to run the eu version instead of hick's so just deal-with-it :)

now your .com ver very close to regular Dayz? with tanks and US airforce xD xD and other "Dayz" things, Vilayer support this version and also maked all theatre of 1 player

Back