[WORKING] Halo Jump - New/Re-Spawn Only

Chunk, I cannnot get this and blur's custom intro music to work together, they work fine alone, just not together.

I tried installing this last night but to no avail it did not work. I'm not sure if its just because I am using the Epoch Mod or what, but I tried several times and it did nothing. No errors in the RPT files or anything.

Chunk, I cannnot get this and blur's custom intro music to work together, they work fine alone, just not together.

Shoot me your pbo's and I'll take a look.

I tried installing this last night but to no avail it did not work. I'm not sure if its just because I am using the Epoch Mod or what, but I tried several times and it did nothing. No errors in the RPT files or anything.

Not sure if Epoch has different spawning mechanics.

Its works and everthing, just when i load in, my character is animating like hes sky diving, but hes on the ground, and i have the option to open chute

Suggest you make sure u followed all the steps correctly, I know option 1 defines the height u spawn in at, in the halo file before it calls for the arma 2 halo jump

What Gorsy said. These common problems are usually the result of a failed installation. Fixes: Make sure the cleanup and anti hacker sections have been completed successfully. Otherwise, the server will delete your parachute and you die, and the anti hacker script makes for all kinds of fun.

Check it, double check it, triple check it. :)

Hello, I have HALO jump spawn installed properly on my server. Once I installed sarge AI, it works but the HALO jump initiates you can open your chute, dissapears once you're near the ground and you die.I've attached my mission and server PBO for reference.From the hours of research i've done It seems to be something with the cleanup or the server_cleanup.fsm any help would be greatly appreciated. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/s8rsyw36q33o3gv,e0qnwxc5ue55s18/shared the files

Seems to be an issue with the dayz_server.pbo instead of the mission. Same problem is repeated when I install an older version of my mission file that worked before.

You dont have the server_updateObject.sqf section commented out. It is deleting your parachute. It is the second thing in the Tutorial for Option 1 to do. Check it out.

You dont have the server_updateObject.sqf section commented out. It is deleting your parachute. It is the second thing in the Tutorial for Option 1 to do. Check it out.
Ah, thank you good sir.
This has caused another problem to arise but it is with the NPC's with Sarge's AI framework, I will take my issues there.

I've decided to give up on the Epoch server, not alot of people play the new servers that come out, so I will hopefully be switching to a PvP server for Chernarus, that way I'll have more traffic and one more server out there will have a lot of the these great mods installed :)

Works like a charm, thanks for all the work!

Quick question, i whitelisted the function bis_fnc_halo_action in my antihax and it works, however there is a small difference. When I play as admin (whitelisted on anti hax) I can control the chute, when I play as non admin I have no control over it. Is there another function I need to whitelist in the anti hax to allow control of the chute?

Thanks again!

if i have a zoom effect on intro, and i add this line as suggested in the tutorial. will it interfere.

i loaded all the way thru,
and at the last Press Continue ( the map looking screen )
at 40 second time out..
it says RECEIVING
then wait a few seconds and SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
any help greatly appreciated

hey folks, I have followed tut exact, but when I join in all players get stuck at loading and then continues to something went wrong disconnect and try again.

Thanks
BTW im using dayz.st , I followed the other thread tut and installed on my Pwns0r pack test server and it worked like a charm but will not work on dayz.st thanks

Guys I have a problem. If I choose a woman in the character selection screen, I`m spawning fine with a halo jump, but if I try to spawn as a man, I`m spawning in the usal way and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Back