WTF is this?

Gun, our server crashes if these are on the map. We had just installed a 2017 server and were testing things out with only four trusted players and the server repeatedly went unresponsive.

I removed all instances of that vehicle on the map and since then, we've had no problems. In the bliss database, you want to remove it from the instance_vehicle table (or use a map tool if you have one), then set the spawn total to zero in the vehicles table (until we know whats causing it).

There's been a few postings about this on various forums and the developer seems aware of the issue.

Our host is DayZ.ST

Cheers Put, much appreciated. It's just weird as everyone who tries ot get on has that at the end of their guid etc.
Shall remove them henceforth

We had that problem aswell, Worked fine until i added some amphibious gyros and then nobody could join the server.
It only seems to be the amphibious versions though, others are ok

Sorry for the late reply. Had a couple of nights off after quite a few months.

That is the gyrocopter model name. The thing is it should be CSJ, not GSY.

Are these dedicated servers or hosted? Also do you have any anti-hack running?

There are 3 versions of the Gyro and only 2 work for me

Working - csj_gyroc
Working - csj_gyrop
Broken - csj_gyropboat

The csj_gyropboat is the amphibious version and if i have even 1 of them on my server it fails to load, people get stuck with 'Wait for host'
The only problem i have is my host (Dayz.st) have it listed as a spawnable vehicle, If i run the spawn vehicle script and it adds one it breaks the game, I just add them all manually now and have no problems.

To be honest, its really hard to trouble shooting game hosting servers as they tend to make there own tweaks and I don't think you can get hold of the RPT log file, so we are both limited in how much we can see to be able to debug.

Best bet I expect is to raise a support ticket with dayz.st and if need support from me, just post here. They can even make up a pretend user account if need be.

I also need to put up a wiki with all the support tickets and how too's (one of a bazillion things I need to do :eek: )

I do have access to the .RPT log :)
Only problem is it gets wiped each server restart, I can try adding a csj_gyropboat and then get the log ? I can only do it briefly as the server will be locked once i spawn it

Let me know if that would help

I do have access to the .RPT log :)
Only problem is it gets wiped each server restart, I can try adding a csj_gyropboat and then get the log ? I can only do it briefly as the server will be locked once i spawn it

Let me know if that would help
If you could, that'd be great :)

Sorry for the delay in posting these, been a bit busy with work

Here is my RPT log with the csj_gyropboat added, I had to save as a .txt file cause .rpt isn't allowed
Hope it helps :)

Attachments

• Not-working-arma2oaserver.txt
    203.5 KB · Views: 5
Sorry for the delay in posting these, been a bit busy with work

Here is my RPT log with the csj_gyropboat added, I had to save as a .txt file cause .rpt isn't allowed
Hope it helps :)
Hmm, I'm not seeing any errors that could be due to this. Are you sure it had the issues when you made this log?

I'm positive it's right, If you look on line 2033 it shows the entry
Code:
18:22:19 "Spawned: "149" csj_gyropboat"
I can't attach a previous log that works without the csj_gyropboat, I think the .txt file is too big to attach

Everything works perfectly until i add the csj_gyropboat, even adding 1 makes it impossible for people to connect, Nobody on my server seems to care though :) It's only 1 vehicle and doesn't stop the fun

Sorry, been busy at work most of the week then vegging out.
I removed all the gyro boats with GSY and GSJ. Not had a problem since.

Back