Zupa's Single Currency, files not found even though they're there...

adham

Alright so I'm obviously a Newbie to the website, but i'd like to know a solution to the problem i have.. The problem is my RPT says there are files not found even though they're there... My server gets stuck on "Waiting for server to start authentication" I've used different pbo tools to make sure if one doesnt upload all files, still having the same issue.. here's my RPT

22:08:21 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
22:08:22 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
22:08:23 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
22:08:23 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
22:08:23 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
22:08:23 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
22:08:23 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

I think the Problem is here somewhere ...

see the line that says server_functions.sqf not found? And all the other files that are in your dayz_server pbo?

That is a pboprefix error. Yes, the files are there, but there is a file in the root of your dayz_server.pbo named $prefix$ that tells your game server WHERE the dayz_server.pbo is located. So you can put in z\addons and it interprets the file location as that ....
fix is that you need the $prefix$ file and it has to say z\addons\dayz_server just as shown below.

oAQllHR.png

The 1.5 sheeps epoch repack (which you are probably using) has the current $prefix$ and the outdated $pboprefix$ files .. they both have the correct information but having $pboprefix$ must occasionally cause problems. ... I dont know, I may have to test it .. I just know that if your server cant find any of those files, its a $prefix$ error
https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard/tree/master/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server

see the line that says server_functions.sqf not found? And all the other files that are in your dayz_server pbo?

That is a pboprefix error. Yes, the files are there, but there is a file in the root of your dayz_server.pbo named $prefix$ that tells your game server WHERE the dayz_server.pbo is located. So you can put in z\addons and it interprets the file location as that ....
fix is that you need the $prefix$ file and it has to say z\addons\dayz_server just as shown below.

oAQllHR.png

The 1.5 sheeps epoch repack (which you are probably using) has the current $prefix$ and the outdated $pboprefix$ files .. they both have the correct information but having $pboprefix$ must occasionally cause problems. ... I dont know, I may have to test it .. I just know that if your server cant find any of those files, its a $prefix$ error
https://github.com/Fallingsheep1985/0.15_Sheeps_Back_Baby_Standard/tree/master/@DayZ_Epoch_Server/addons/dayz_server
Hey man thanks for the fast reply.. i tried deleting pboprefix and making a file called prefix cause i didnt have a prefix file so i tried once with both files and once with prefix alone .. and im still getting the same exact error

hmm.... just a shot in the dark:

shouldnt it be:

\z\addons\dayz_server\

instead of
z\addons\dayz_server\

what about your init.sqf
what's up with it? they're all \z\addons\.... but maybe its different when it comes to the Prefix because it already belongs inside \z\addons\dayz_server so u refer to it as z\addons\... i guess ...

just post it so we can check it there. More Information for means better way to solve this problem

check the file paths in the @dayz_epoch_server folder AGAIN to make sure.
you have @dayz_epoch_server/addons/dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf right?

check the file paths in the @dayz_epoch_server folder AGAIN to make sure.
you have @dayz_epoch_server/addons/dayz_server/init/server_functions.sqf right?
Yea i do everything belongs where its supposed to... But it doesnt seem to work still idk why ..

In your windows folder, edit the view so it doesnt hide known file type extensions .. thats dumb and for retarded people, not for professionals such as you and I. If you would have 'show file extensions' enabled you would see that you do NOT have the correct file as yours has a .txt file extension when it should have none. Are you NOT using notepad++?
Here is one with the $prefix$ file https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4RTx5O3wZvEU0tKY0t6OGNvQTQ/view?usp=sharing
fdpSZV3.png

in windows explorer .. tools .. folder options
And I suggest you are NOT using notepad++ because windows notepad saves all files as .txt where notepad++ will save them with the file name you provide assuming YOU know what you want where micro$oft assumes you are too retarded to know that you want a file with no extension.

8U5V7Cf.png

No, im using Notepad++, and i have the tried to turn into a file wouldnt work out, but ill try this now

in windows explorer .. tools .. folder options
And I suggest you are NOT using notepad++ because windows notepad saves all files as .txt where notepad++ will save them with the file name you provide assuming YOU know what you want where micro$oft assumes you are too retarded to know that you want a file with no extension.

8U5V7Cf.png
yea yea i have that turned on already :)

Back