I have to give a big appollogize to you guys waiting for any updates not giving any statement for the past month
After i returned from honeymoon i felt burned and stopped playing arma(2/3) and mods in total to chill with some Minecraft stuff, help my disabled doughter getting up on her own feet...
- increased spawn rate of tents
- military offroad has now 3 glasses to repair instead of 4
- choppers now need 2x PartVRotor for Main and Vrotor to repair
- fixed wrong skin class issues after respawn
- fixed several mi-26 issues
- fixed spawn wreck not beeing deleted automatically after 300 sec.
- fixed loot pos at Land_Mil_Barracks
- added loot to the Sawmill, Kiosk, Land_Mil_Barracks_L
- fixed hitpoints on vehicles
- fixed battleeye filters
and some few tings i actually can´t remember
I have a dev server up, feel free to join and give it a try.
No sir. Taviana uses the default build mechanism from dayz mod 188.8.131.52 and provides only basic building stuff like sandbag walls , razorwires etc. Serverowners should choose to implement basebuilding 1.3 (which was released some weeks ago) on their own. However the recipie system is pretty...
- re-added crates to loot
- added crafting recipie (4x crate 1x nails) for a Storage Box (model is Fort_Crate_Wood)
- storage box can be placed everywhere arround the map (except roads) and gets saved in the objects table, no lock is provided, no limmits on how many you build. offers 20 slots...
performance related changes:
- decreased max zombies per client to 25
- decreased spawn radius of zeds to 250m
- decreased loot spawn radius to 250m
- decreased min zed/loot spawn distance to 25m
gameplay related changes:
- decreased spawn rate of crates (which are useless at the moment...