☠Treasure Island Epoch Panthera 2.9 Community Hive|Indestructible bases| DZAI Missions| Snap Build ☠

theKaboobie

Are you bored of Chernarus? Tired of walking all over your regular server's AI? Looking for a fresh start? If any of this sounds like you then head on over to the Treasure Island server!

IP: 162.248.88.114:2140 Mumble: voice.treasureislanddayz.com : 60679 Web: treasureislanddayz.com​

We are playing on the the amazing Panthera 2.9 map, where nearly every building on the map is open to exploration and full of loot. We strive for balance on our server and in pursuit of this goal we have set up and configured DZAI. DZAI is one of the best AI out there IMO and our setup has them well tuned to provide challenge and the reward of overcoming that challenge. Our AI has been finely tuned to present a challenge to players of all skill levels without being overwhelming. Everyone who has played on the server has told me they enjoy the AI immensely and feel that they keep them on their toes and stop them from being lazy when scavenging major points of interest.

If your looking for something I believe we have the experience your looking for right here. The server is just going public this week so you can get in on the ground floor of building a great community around a great game. Here are some of the features of Treasure Island DayZ:

Current Features:

DZAI - Bandit AI static spawns in major towns and points of interest.
Indestructible Bases

Self Blood Bag

Take Clothes

God Mode Traders with anti backpack stealing.

Custom Loadouts

Service Stations - Repair, Refuel (free), Rearm

Custom Events

Epoch Missions System - 26 missions

No Plot Pole requirement

Military vehicle spawns

5/1 Day/Night Cycle

600 Vehicle Cap

Low debris for mostly clear roads

Tame-able Dogs

Donor Rewards - building materials, donor loadouts, etc... NO Buy to Win

PVP and Group play are encouraged.

Planned Features (coming soon):

Lift/Tow

Russian Roulette gambling system

Ground Fog @ night

Helicopter Evac

Base Battles - dynamic base & ai spawn with timed loot delivery at end of event. To the victor go the spoils!

So after looking over what we have to offer I hope that you will come and join our growing community and if you like what you see be sure to bring your friends!

Server Details:

50 Slot Server

Epoch 1.03.1

Panthera 2.9

AntiHack

HOW TO JOIN - important

IP: 162.248.88.114:2140

Mumble: voice.treasureislanddayz.com : 60679

Web: treasureisland-dayz.enjin.com

Last edited:
I updated the AI today, removed a number of static spawn locations that just didn't make sense and generally lessened players enjoyment of the game. AI also tuned further to open up a wider range of skill sets present in the ai.

Happy new Year! to celebrate we added an amphibious tank to the bandit and hero trader the bandits got a BTR60 and the Hero's got an AAV Both vendors also got a jet added the L39 a small jet with no bombs or rockets. Of course these vehicles are very pricey. Come celebrate surviving another year with us!

We had the first of many unique server events, aptly named the "Treasure Island Chainsaw Massacre". Everyone was given a chainsaw, a briefcase was put into a lockbox on one side of an island, and a jet ski was placed at the other end. Congrats to Viral Taco as he was the first person to obtain the briefcase and drive away from the island on the jetski and he got to keep the briefcase. For participating, everyone was able to keep their chainsaw.

This server awesome, I joined only a couple days ago. I'm already building a base with my buddy. The admins are very helpful. Also the AI keep you on your toes, most of the time I think it's another player lol. Would recomened this server to anyone, so come on join us

Updated the AI today added roaming land vehicle ai and dynamic spawning ai. Added more ai into some of the bigger towns on the map per player request.

We have a new website and teamspeak address.

TS: ts3.treasureislanddayz.comWeb: treasureislanddayz.com

Update your bookmarks!

375 Rewards Points given free upon registration on the website. These reward points can then be exchanged for an item from the donor reward shop.

Swapped our voice server to mumble due to enjin's plans to remove teamspeak support. New Mumble server: voice.treasureislanddayz.com port 60679.

Also added a new fancy load image corrected the addresses in the debug monitor and corrected anti hack dayz action issue. Today was bug fix day! huzzah!

It looks like DayZ Commander has finally added support for this version of the Panthera map so the reason it is not launching correctly is because none of us have the Epoch Panthera map installed through DayZ Commander, please go to Install/Update in Dayz Commander and install DayZ Epoch Panthera files. This should resolve the connection issues.

Back