1.7.5 Your thoughts?

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
I am interested in what you all think of the latest patch. Obviously its no secret I prefer the game to be hard and so this is of interest to me.

So how are you finding the new Zombie mechancs namely (plus other interesting changes)?

They still dont have enough zeds, thankfully i figured out how to slipstream my fix back into the spawn check, i have them turned up to 120 from 40, i see the range was boosted to 300 i boosted it up to 500, whats up with that item debug item that is very anti dayz.

also getting blowjobs after 4 years of marriage isn't that hard ;)

I like it :D It's been a long time since the zeds were a threat and now they are, Usually i'll shoot some zeds out of boredom but with 1.7.5 i'm scared to shoot cause i know the horde will be attracted.
I've died more times playing the new lingor 2.0 map in 24 hours than the 6 months previously.

The sad thing is people on the dayz mod forums are moaning like girls that it's now too hard, my money says next release they'll make it the way it was.

I like the Zombie behavior and also that they trigger the combat timer is very nice. 1.7.5.1 has many nice new things and changes I love. But whats really bugging me is the timer you get when you press ESC. As it is a good Idea, waiting up to 120 Seconds to leave the game does pretty suck. And thats how even I found myself combat logging :p

But what my community has exited the most is a rather little addition in the mod: the different meat types and the chance of infection for eating raw meat or drinking uncooked water. That are parts of making the game more realisticly without destroying the fun playing it.
PPL alway bitch about going more realistic, but those who bitch are mostly just a few randoms with the biggest shouts^^.

It's awesome. I like the fact that firing your weapon has consequences now. This is how is should always be. The combat roll while neat may be a little much. Idk how much rolling you'd be doing with 60kg strapped to your back. The different meat options are cool and the chance for infection.

Overall I'm really digging the new patch

Back