1.7.7.1 custom crash site and infected camp loot

Inkko

Valued Member!
Custom Crash site and Infected Camp site loot help and discussion is welcomed here...

Med boxes are ["MedBox0", "object"]

Forgot to mention what you are replacing I've already added a variety of stuff into. You can change it all to whatever you would like. Ill try to find a list of food and other things once I get off work.

Did anyone test the infected camp loot to make sure I just didn't get lucky in getting it to work?

Hey. The crash loot Works Like a charm. I did not mess with the infected camps, because I have not found any yet, so couldn't be asked :)

This is what my RPT log looks like for infected camps, i think i increased how many spawn tho..

Code:
22:21:33 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at Gvozdno [88:26] (9)"
22:21:34 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[8818.7,12725.2,0]' with loot table '["M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","weapon"]'"
22:21:34 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[8827.4,12712.5,0]' with loot table '["DMR","weapon"]'"
22:21:34 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[8827.41,12703.2,0]' with loot table '["AmmoBoxSmall_556","object"]'"
22:21:34 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at Black Forest [98:80] (9)"
22:21:35 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[9776.67,7351.66,0]' with loot table '["AmmoBoxSmall_762","object"]'"
22:21:40 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\fn_bases.sqf found a nice spot at Dubrovka [97:53] (9)"
22:21:40 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[9662.57,10070.3,0]' with loot table '["G36A_camo","weapon"]'"
22:21:40 "Infected Camps: Loot spawn at 'Camp1_Small:[9663.62,10088,0]' with loot table '["Skin_Camo1_DZ","magazine"]'"

In server_monitor.sqf is where you change the crash sites and infected camp spawn rates.

the lines i changed now look like this.
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, spawnOnStart, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
    [3, 4, 3, (10 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.99, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

//Spawn camps
    // quantity, marker, radius, min distance between 2 camps
    Server_InfectedCamps = [5, "center", 4500, 2000] call fn_bases;
    dayzInfectedCamps = Server_InfectedCamps;
    publicVariable "dayzInfectedCamps";

Ok cool so is it 3, 4, 3, that i change? I wanted about 7 - 8 crash sites to spawn, I'm not to fused about the infected camps I've never seen them.

Also i copied your code above just to see if it worked and it did, but the crash site i saw as i didn't have time to look for them all night, had food and empty cans there and that wasn't in the script so do they just spawn that stuff by default anyway?

Ok cool so is it 3, 4, 3, that i change? I wanted about 7 - 8 crash sites to spawn, I'm not to fused about the infected camps I've never seen them.

Also i copied your code above just to see if it worked and it did, but the crash site i saw as i didn't have time to look for them all night, had food and empty cans there and that wasn't in the script so do they just spawn that stuff by default anyway?

[_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, spawnOnStart, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]

[3, 4, 3, (40 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

the 3,4,3 could be modified as well to increase how much loot spawns and how many crash sites will spawn at the start of the server.

each line has comments above them going in order saying what the code does. tried to color code it but it might be kind of hard to see...

I'm pretty sure you are even able to add the original loot to the crash sites too by using something like ["", "specialmilitary"] I just haven't tried that yet.

anyone having issues with the amount for SpawnOnStart? i changed it to 3,4,7 and i still get 3 but it is with the modded loot tables so its kinda working.

Back