1.7.7 and admin-tools

Landru

Hi,
I had been using BluePhoenix's admin-tools with 1.7.6, but I have not been able to get them to work in 1.7.7. Everything now hangs on 'waiting for authentication' when you try to login. Has anyone had any success getting this to work? (Or is there an alternative set of admin tools I can use?)

thanks

Damn. Maybe that's what screwed mine up. Was in a rush last night, threw in Sarge's AI which is known to work along with the admin tools and krixes self bloodbag, and got stuck on the authentication screen. I had to go off an old version of instructions i believe, found via google as the thread on here is wiped of the tutorial and BluePheonix's forums don't seem to have the tutorial there either.

I had read somewhere they were working, so hopefully we just missed a step or a step has changed slightly. I bet it's the playermonitor script that got changed in this dayz update, and the modified one admin tools subs it for is the older version. In fact I'd put money on that being it lol

Around 8pm edt tonight I plan on sitting down and figuring it all out, I'll post here if I get it working.

Great, thanks. BTW, I'm using a dayz.st server. I installed sarge and admin-tools into the latest version of the mission and server pbo files. Had to remove admin-tools, but sarge is fine.

Back