2017 class names

Please be patient for a response, we are all very busy :)

On topic, I'd suggest you look it up yourself, it's not difficult ;)

Also on topic, i've googled and i have gotten nothing. So maybe it's more difficult then what you think, sorry, I would of assumed with your response you would of had it posted, but to much to ask i guess. I'll keep looking, seems that it's too much to ask for.

Also being a ass about something like this is going to keep people like myself who went against the grain to make a 2.0 server up to the public rethink why they're using your mod

Yes Google is not going to help you. You need to de-pbo the files and look there for the classes.

The reason I am not giving you a list is that I don't know it from the top of my head, and I do not have time to get such a list together.

You could at least show some appreciation to me for replying, but instead you seem to think that I don't want to bother helping people. I am sorry that I am working on the actual mod instead of answering questions whereof similiar ones have been asked a million times.

Lol, Why would I appreciate that? You didn't help me at all, pretty much said do it yourself, I'm not here to help you. With that response you shouldn't of responded at all. If it has been asked a million times where are the threads with the lists? Anyways thank you for your out reaching performance on every detail and with your outstanding help, I don't know what I would of done without it.....

Apologies for the late response from the team, The class names your looking for aren't all in one place. Gdscei is right in saying that you need to de-PBO the files and have a look. Finding class names is something you just have to get your hands dirty with :) to help point you in the right direction i can give some examples: most class names for loot can be found in the dayz_code pbo. In this file you'll find files labelled 'cfgAmmo, cfgLoot, and config etc' this will give you a list of class names for most items in the mod.

Due to the fact that there are so many classes in the mod/game it'd be tricky to find every single one and post them on here. Hopefully this has been helpful to some degree and apologize if i cant be more help. The best way to learn is to just open each file and look. It is a pain but it is the best way to find them :)

Here's a way to get vehicles:

If you have a 2017 2.0 server currently, check the 'object_classes' in your database wherever your server is hosted. This may be named something differently so you might want to check around for a minute or so, this table in the database shows all the vehicles which are possible to spawn into the server so you should have no problem getting the vehicles. As for weapons, same as what gdscei and Hellborn said, you'll have to de-PBO the files using a program such as PBO Manager as we do not publish all loot and vehicle class names for each individual patch.

For example, here's the vanilla DayZ spawns,
o35hq.jpg

Back