A few questions...

Lewey100

I installed the script fine, I just don't know how to get the coordinates right in Panthera.. I spawned some in at what I thought was the airfield in Arnoldstein but when I got there, none were to be seen.. But then I saw some AI a few KM down the road..
How do I find the correct coordinates?

Also, the group I saw had 1 survivor, 1 bandit and 1 soldier in when I set it to 4 soldiers? And when they saw me, they didn't attempt to attack me for about 2 minutes, the bandit literally just stood staring at me for about 2 minutes before he raised his gun and killed me?

Any ideas?

Also, I changed the map from Panthera to Chernarus and now it says "wait for host" when trying to join.. If I change it back to the default.pbo file, it works fine! Any pointers?

1. To find the coords that you want you can either use the 3d editor to create a marker then get the coords from there or go into the server and stand where you want the AI's to spawn then go onto your database and go on your player and get the worldspace coords.

2. You can change the skills and levels of your AI's in the SAR_CONFIG file in the SARGE file. You can change the reaction time and spot distance/time so that they will react quicker to players.

3. If you change the map I recomend that you install the script from scratch on a defualt mission.pbo.

I just saw your message on youtube so I though I would reply on here :D

Back