ADD New features

arturchik

Hello!.First of all, I want to say " Thanks u" for your work under this mod.this mod is amazing.Really,I didnot fill the real zombies apocalipsis,since when dayz was appeard in the internet....really,your mod is amazing,real surviving, etc..BUT,somethings I want to discusse.
1) PLZZZ ADDDD CZ 550...Real,If we will look from the apocalypsis life,we need to recognize,that this weapon suposed to be in ti the mod,cus of in real life,I think so that each 10-th person has that weapon in our days,and in DAY-Z,this weapon must be!....(Its my lovely gun in the game ) =))
2) PLZZZ fis the temperature....For example,It its raining,or cold wind,plz make the temperature decrease,to make the heatpacks useless in the game...Its will be real (I think so)Plzzz...I kindly ask u to complete my that features,to make me the happiest human in the world =)

Hi,

Thanks for the support of the mod!

The temperature issue only occurs in Namalsk 2017 I believe, and it's a known bug. We hope to fix it sometime soon.

Also, we've talked long about the CZ 550, but we've come to an agreement that it will not be good for 2017 gameplay.

Hi,

Thanks for the support of the mod!

The temperature issue only occurs in Namalsk 2017 I believe, and it's a known bug. We hope to fix it sometime soon.

Also, we've talked long about the CZ 550, but we've come to an agreement that it will not be good for 2017 gameplay.

NO,really it will be good for DayZ 2017,cus of stabiliy of weapon is good,and also ,make the spawn of cz 550-very rare...and also make the spawn of bullets(with CZ or even withou CZ)...like bullets for 1866 or shotgun,mke 1,2,3 or even 0....This weapon is good for the surviving in 2017,cus this mod not just for surviving,this mod also for hunting...Hunting on people,humans,animals.....plz add that weapon,,I will prey for u soul rest of my life =)) plZZ

Back