Add vehicle with custom item inside the gear, help.

hellwalker

Hey guys,
i was wondering how to do this, but i'm not able to find any other post here, so, hope you guys can help me.

My main idea is to insert a vehicle inside the map and i want to insert some gear inside it.
For example, i want to put 1 Ural at the NEAF with some guns in its gear, M14, DMR, AS50, etc.

Can anyone help me to do this? Because when i simple put a Ural it already come with some magazines, smokes, etc inside it, and i want to do this kind of custom to the server. Hope you guys understand what i mean (i'm from brazil).

Thanks for the attention =D

I do not think we are allowed to help anyone from Brazil here... :p

Anyway i think what you want to do is goto the vehicle table and change what items the vehicle spawns with. For example the huey spawns with 5 cokes in it like this:

Code:
[[[], []], [["ItemSodacoke"], [5]], [[], []]]

but you want it to spawn with jerry cans instead you would change it to:

Code:
[[[], []], [["ItemJerrycan"], [2]], [[], []]]

So for your ural you would want to do something like this... find the ural you want to use for example "V3S_Civ" then on the inventory add this:

[[["DMR","BAF_AS50_scoped"], [1,1]], [["20Rnd_762x51_DMR","5Rnd_127x99_as50"], [5,5]], [[], []]]

hope that helps :D

I do not think we are allowed to help anyone from Brazil here... :p
Anyway i think what you want to do is goto the vehicle table and change what items the vehicle spawns with. For example the huey spawns with 5 cokes in it like this:
(....)
[[["DMR","BAF_AS50_scoped"], [1,1]], [["20Rnd_762x51_DMR","5Rnd_127x99_as50"], [5,5]], [[], []]]
hope that helps :D

Ok, this part i understand. But where do i need to apply these changes?
Because what i'm trying to do is.. I made a base in the middle of nowhere and i want to put a ural with these guns (i'll remove the helicrash). But this Ural cannot be taken (there will be tank trap to block it). Similar to the Sector B in Origins.

So inside the editor i'm going to add the car and all the objects. Did you understand?
I hope so, and thanks for the help =D

oh i c yeah that's a lot different. idk how to add inventory to a map editor vehicle. I would guess there is an option to add it in the editor and then save that into your mission file somehow. Might be easier to use a weapon cache like they have here.

I th
oh i c yeah that's a lot different. idk how to add inventory to a map editor vehicle. I would guess there is an option to add it in the editor and then save that into your mission file somehow. Might be easier to use a weapon cache like they have here.

I think this will do the same work and will be better!
Thanks again for the help =D

Back