Adding More Vehicles to a Official Hive Server. Gauging Interest.

wTheOnew

On my public server I've created a system to add more variety / extra vehicles to what is currently set in vanilla DayZ. It basically adds a custom 'hive' to the local server that will let you spawn more than the default number of vehicles that would normally not be saved by the official hive. The extra variety comes in the form of vehicles that aren't outright banned by DayZ but aren't normally spawned. There are a handful of different Urals, a bunch of pickups/cars, etc, that don't normally show up in DayZ. It also spawns them in a more random fashion that vanilla, the same vehicle wont spawn in the same spot every single time it's destroyed.

You can either run this along with hive spawned vehicles or set it up to handle all vehicles on it's own.

I'm the owner of US 659, so if you've ever played on that server you've already experienced what I'm talking about. We've run right around 100 vehicles for months now.

I've kept this closed since it's been one of the big draws to my server, but I'm gauging what interest there might be in me releasing everything at this point.

Thanks!
The One

edit: annnd, ignore the bad grammar in the title...

Back