Admin Menu vehicles disapearing after spawn

I think he means that when he spawns in a vehicle, it appears and then immediately it de-spawns before he can get on?

Server is detecting the vehicle as hacked and has removed it - you need to go back to check your server_cleanup.fsm and server_objectUpdate.sqf, cause it's likely something you missed changing there.

Glenn, What would i do in the files and what would i look for/change, i am fairly new to editing and messing about i get most things but stuck on what to do here

Ok - I am on purpose going to not post the actual sections you need to copy and paste - because I dont know your set up.I also believe that the best way to figure things out, is by trial and error, so I will point you to the header sections of where you should look.

There are two places you need to check:
Find this section under the Chernarus instructions:

Code:
SERVER PBO

Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for “Killed a hacker” fix (thanks sarge)

Depends which DayZ version you are running.

Then see which of the two options you are running. You cant change the line to both options and you cant skip over any commas or semicolons.

Then, under that section, you will see (In the instructions page):

Code:
in your server_objectUpdate.sqf (or however it’s called in your server package)
locate this: (thanks sarge)

Again, you find and replace that given statement - and thats it.

If there is any other issues, then you don't have things set up properly and you will likely need to go through the instructions again.

One important lesson that I learned early on - just because instructions have it up there, don't mean I might need it. If you are running no debug monitor, then there is a set of instructions for you... if you are, then you have another set.. :)

Why wouldn't you post publicly how to fix it. I'm sure there are more folks like me that read this post and wonder why in the world you would take a conversation like this private.

Hello Asith what mod you on ? and what have you installed ie antihack or admin tools ive sent you a pm with my skype so if your still stuck give me a call .

if your using bp admin tools this is from the instructions
Adjust your server_cleanup.fsm file for "Killed a hacker" fix (thanks sarge)
Depends which DayZ version you are running.
The line you are looking for is either:
Code:
" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") ) then {" \n
Change to / add as shown:
Code:
" if (!(vehicle _x in _safety) && ((typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) ) then {" \n
Or the line looks like
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
Change that to
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=
in your server_updateObject.sqf locate this:
Code:
if (!parachuteWest) then { if (objectID == "0" && uid == "0") then { _objectposition = getPosATL object; diaglog format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf object, _objectposition select 0, objectposition select 1, objectposition select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };
and change to
Code:
if (!parachuteWest) then { if (objectID == "0" && uid == "0" && (vehicle _object getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then { _objectposition = getPosATL object; diaglog format ["DEBUG: Deleting object %1 with invalid ID at [%2,%3,%4]", typeOf object, _objectposition select 0, objectposition select 1, objectposition select 2]; _isNotOk = true; }; };

Back