AdminToolHelp

can you help me too am having issue with admin tools i have tried three times and still no luck in dont know if i use debug or no debug or if i missed something

I desperately need help with getting things added, even if just Admin tools it would be great as my community has noone knowledgeable in C++ or scripting

Bit of an update, i have begun developing for my server, have AI in and admin tools working, wondering if there is some sort of conflict with them that would cause a server to crash unexpectadly or be unable to function after scheduled restarts

Awesome, one more question though unrelated to admin tools, does enabling sarge ai respawn cause stability issues by having instant respawn on death of ai? I ask because yesterday i did so and today there are issues with crashing

Awesome, one more question though unrelated to admin tools, does enabling sarge ai respawn cause stability issues by having instant respawn on death of ai? I ask because yesterday i did so and today there are issues with crashing

ai are not very stable tbh i have found mate i would not use them, the dazi ai's are meant to be better that i have heard bro.

Back