AI Spawning right next to players

Razz

Has anyone had an issues with AI spawning right next to players? A few of the guys on my server have told me this has been happening to them. I checked this forum but I could not find anything on this topic.

I think your players are running into Static AI and thinking they are spawning on them cause both of them spawn near 200 meters away from them so basically... u will always have ai near you i think they are just tripping ... i use dzai and dont have many problems

Are you using both Static and Dynamic? It just happened to me. I was changing a tire and 2 AI spawned right in front of me and killed me.

U saw them spawn infront of you and could u tell if it was dynamic or static? Check ur rpt log and ur config.sqf

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

" and could u tell if it was dynamic or static?"

No that's what I'm wondering actually. I'll check it when I get back and post my findings. :)

i noticed the same Problem on my Server. I have the dynamic spawnpoints enabled.
i know that they worked better on an older Version. Going to compare them and see what i can find out.

Looks like DZAI is aware of the radius spawn issues. They have a fix. I just up loaded the latest files. I have not tested it yet.

Back