AI Teams Up

First off - Sarge - AMAZING! Love the mod. I have my own server for a few friends and it brings so much more to the game for us.

Stupid probably not even possible question- Teaming up with the AI like with the Arma squad commands? Our dream is to fly around and resuce "Survivors", take them back to our safe haven and rinse and repeat.

I'm guessing a no-go becuase on a regular server with multitude of players the AI's heads would be exploding Scannaers style with 50 different players trying to tell them to do 62 different things... :)

Oh well, I can dream...... Keep up the good work, it is most appreciated!!!!!

Sort of is possible, but not through Sarge. You would have to create the squad on you. There are scripts out there to do this very thing. I haven't seen any here but I haven't looked for them either. It would definatley require exceptions to be made in the BE filters for spawning AI is a thing done by a few of the kiddies out there so there's kicks for it.

The closest to this I've found is if I jump into a vehicle being driven by AI, I can jump into the driver's seat and drive around with them.

Back